Ok so heres the story, its my vocalists birthday party next saturday and I need to get him a present. My thoughts were to get him something useful- "The Zen of Screaming" popped into my head and I thought yea why not. He needs to learn anyway, otherwise he's just ripping apart his vocal cords.

So I go online to find it, I see it in stock online but I can't use my credit card (lets just say my credit isnt going the way I want it to ). I need to find it in a store where I can buy it with cash. Anyone know what store has it in stock?

I called up FYE, Best Buy, Fry's electronics (cheaper version of best buy), Guitar Center (ok well here's the deal with G/center. I called 'em up and asked if they had it in stock, the guy tells me that their computer is down so he can't look it up right now), and I was even tempted to go to Wal-mart to find it...to no avail

Anyone know where I can find it? And Im not going to download it

-Thank you
Erm I doubt you'd find that in Wal-Mart.

The Zen of Screaming is supposed to be amazing though. My bands vocalist didnt come out for 2 months and did all the excercises all day every day and when he came back he was amazing.
if he is a screamer singer i personally beleive he does not deserve a gift. why not find another gift? or tell him when a place has it in stock or whatever you are getting it for him.
seconded where can i download it
EDIT: nvm i found it on demoniod

Wal-Mart..lol. You don't need a book or DVD, just scream from your throat and smoke... a lot.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Wal-Mart..lol. You don't need a book or DVD, just scream from your throat and smoke... a lot.

Screaming from your throat will mess up it up really bad and damage your vocal chords. And he said he already went to Wal-Mart.
^ But apparently smoking creates a protective layer around your throat.... At least thats what the vocalist for Seether said.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Yea, it makes sense, to a point. Either way it would be better ust to not scream with your throat lol
Edit: The Melissa Cross site might have a store list, I know a lot of computer part places do. So that might be worth a try
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Last edited by tymoo22 at Oct 25, 2007,
i saw it at guitar center.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Well, we're not a heavy metal-core screaming band or anything. He just wants to add in a few screams to add in a bit of flavor. Still though, the parts where he does scream make his throat hurt. There was one gig where he screamed really hard and it sounded amazing but he hurt his throat and couldnt speak for 2 days... 2 days!

I dont want to lose my vocalist, he's a real good friend, so he might as well learn the right way to do it. I'd take him to go to lessons but we're dirt poor, and everything is highways here in Houston. The gas prices suck too.

Anyone else?
Thanks
The videos not that good, you have to know how to scream for it to be of any use.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
yah, I guess I'll just buy it whenever I see, or whenever my credit jumps out of the dich...
Damn o well thanks anyway guys
I can scream fine as a backup voice in my current band. But I may as well pick this up to learn how to not f*** over my voice.

I'll pick it up next time I go to guitar center.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
i've seen it in every single local guitar store around here, check your town out.