I know the title is vague....but its probably not what you're thinking of. <As in I thought people would think it to be an original recording
I'm going to post it at the bottom, but I just finished the bare outline for the Dethklok song Thunderhorse for the Alto Sax /general treble clef instrument. I transcribed the music from some tabs I found online, which happened to be that all the strings were tuned down 2 full steps. I took the tabs and wrote this music, and am asking anyone familiar to the song or jsut in general if its at least a decent version (if it is I can present it to me band director, since only a few seniors actually know some parts of the song and he really wants to paly it at the football games.)

(Yes, our band director listens to Dethklok)

(Also, I couldn't pair this thread to any other forum except the pit....so if it doesn't belong here, please let me know :P)
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Last edited by yurfinlfntsy at Oct 25, 2007,
"but its probably not what you're thinking of."

Dethklok was EXACTLY what I thought of.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606

same here...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Slaytanic6606

What I meant is that I thought people might think it was a recording
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Anyone?
I would help you man, but I don't know the song good enough to tell if it's right.

And triple post=
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
I would help you man, but I don't know the song good enough to tell if it's right.

And triple post=

Triple post is better than re-post the thread

What would you have me do lol
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Triple post is better than re-post the thread

What would you have me do lol

Edit your post, and if no one answers in the Pit try one of your friends.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Edit your post, and if no one answers in the Pit try one of your friends.

I would..if...

I'm sad now
The rhythm in the first 3 bars should be dotted quarter- eighths followed by two quarters, but i don't know about the rest of the song.