Page 1 of 2
Today i had to piss really bad, and when i went to the bathroom the toilet seat was already up.Does anyone else agree that this is a miracle of god?
Agreed.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
unless there was a floater in the toilet that resembled the virgin mary, no it's not a miracle
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
One time I was looking for a soda in the fridge and I said aloud "God, please let there be one soda", and what do you know, there was one left hidden behind the apple juice. O_o
666 BRO
that depicts laziness of another individual
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
All of those who are doubting this think of this.If it wasn't already up i probably wouldve got piss on the toilet seat because i had to go so bad...so what are the chances ?? the only explanation can be that jesus sent down his angel to lift the seat in my time of need.praise the lord.
you just converted me.
no longer shall i worship Michael Angelo Batio.
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
If your looking for miracles in a bathroom..
geez...
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
you just converted me.
no longer shall i worship Michael Angelo Batio.

I could never worship someone with that bad of a haircut.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
I could never worship someone with that bad of a haircut.

well his hairs like that because he plays so fast that the friction burns his ends, durr
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
^ Life will be so much easier.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
well his hairs like that because he plays so fast that the friction burns his ends, durr

Or he has no style.
666 BRO
haha this reminds me of the time on a school trip a long time ago....

so i'm at the urinal, and some kids in the stall
all of a sudden he makes like a yelp sound and runs out.
he had taken a **** that was a floater in the shape of a smiley face.
no joke, two eyes and a mouth
there must be a greater being
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
They all say that at first then they pray God for a bigger penis. Guess what ? They're now atheist.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
lol no, you probably just left it up from the last time you were there...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Hey this is random but does anyone know where the 2nd treasure clue in the game FABLE is?
p.s. jesus rules
Quote by PTfan
All of those who are doubting this think of this.If it wasn't already up i probably wouldve got piss on the toilet seat because i had to go so bad...so what are the chances ?? the only explanation can be that jesus sent down his angel to lift the seat in my time of need.praise the lord.

I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
why are there so many ignorant fools who can deny the existance of god?? they are all pieces of ****. i hope god kills all of u idiots who deny him
silly, that was the tinkle fairy that aided you in your time of need, not god. god works in much more mysterious ways or so I've heard.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
silly, that was the tinkle fairy that aided you in your time of need, not god. god works in much more mysterious ways or so I've heard.

Your an ignorant idiot.God can work in many ways.When you walk down the street without dying, it is a miracle of god.EVERYTHING is gods doing.THE END IS NEAR REPENT PEOPLE REPENT!!
Quote by thewho65
This is quite the success.

Shows how smart the people in the Pit are.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Quote by PTfan
You're an ignorant idiot. God can work in many ways. When you walk down the street without dying, it is a miracle of God. EVERYTHING is God's doing. THE END IS NEAR REPENT PEOPLE REPENT!!

When calling others idiots, please watch your grammar.
God doesn't care about grammer!! may you burn in the depths of hell for 30,000 years!!!blessed be god!
Quote by PTfan
Your an ignorant idiot.God can work in many ways.When you walk down the street without dying, it is a miracle of god.EVERYTHING is gods doing.THE END IS NEAR REPENT PEOPLE REPENT!!

You know what...

Just shut up... You're an idiot, and stop shoving religious thoughts down peoples throat.

Cuz im about to send it right back up your ass with my boot.
Quote by KroniKing
You know what...

Just shut up... You're an idiot, and stop shoving religious thoughts down peoples throat.

Cuz im about to send it right back up your ass with my boot.

hey man you have to chill out, its only a game.
I think I'm a changed person now.
Thank-you lord, thank-you pitters.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by algemar
haha this reminds me of the time on a school trip a long time ago....

so i'm at the urinal, and some kids in the stall
all of a sudden he makes like a yelp sound and runs out.
he had taken a **** that was a floater in the shape of a smiley face.
no joke, two eyes and a mouth
there must be a greater being

Oh shit that's funny.
Yes, everyone share their stories of the great miracles of god...let his presence fill your spirit!
Page 1 of 2