i ma trying to learn a new song called "if you could see into my soul" by silverstein, it said on the guitar tab that i should go to fret 22, last time i checked, i only had 21, and the one after that dosent produce a good, strong clear sound, is there another note that sounds like fret "22"???? i have only been playing for a few months so i am still kind of new, so i dont know about this kind of stuff
guitars have different numbers of frets usually ranging from 20-24...
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Different guitars have different number of frets. The highest you'll usually see is 24, anything above that is pretty unusual.
Yes
for instance i have a Dean Z and it has 22 frets or 23 if you consider the non-clean sounding one.
I've got a friend who had a 40 fret guitar. It was ****ing huge and you had to play it either on a table or standing up.
maybe they tabbed the song incorrectly? perhaps its got a pinch harmonic ?

p.s
i dont know the song so i cant tell u exactly what it is.
Quote by Hadeed
maybe they tabbed the song incorrectly? perhaps its got a pinch harmonic ?

p.s
i dont know the song so i cant tell u exactly what it is.

lol...

maybe the dude just plays a 22+ fret guitar...
hey, i lke ur idea the best, the others dont give me any advice they just tell me about peoples guitars, i will try ur idea and get back with you, thanks man