Someone posts a problem, then someone finds the solution, kind of like a riddle. whoever finds the solution to a problem gets to submit a new one. Ill go first:

You are in the jungle, and you find a dead animal. you want to cook it, but you need a fire. The only things you have though are:

~Pennies
~Instant Cold Pack
~Table salt
~File
~Bottle of water
~Knife

How do you make the fire?

EDIT: Ill post the anwer if no one can get it up to about Page 2...
Answer: Get out of the jungle, go into the suburbs, break into a house, use the owner's stove. Also, the dead animal probably has all sorts of infections and stuff. I mean, you don't know how long it's been dead. So, I suggest instead of using their stove, you just take some of the owner's ice cream and sit on the couch and watch Scrubs.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Hm, it's a wee too complex for my brain.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Use your mind to spontaneously combust the water bottle. Duh.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I take it the cold pack is flammable. Strike the knife against the file into some leaves coated in instant freeze stuff
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Gunpowder
Answer: Get out of the jungle, go into the suburbs, break into a house, use the owner's stove. Also, the dead animal probably has all sorts of infections and stuff. I mean, you don't know how long it's been dead. So, I suggest instead of using their stove, you just take some of the owner's ice cream and sit on the couch and watch Scrubs.

Gunpowder just owned this thread.

cooking ice cream is cool btw
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
eat the pennies, and self combust to create fire on the file, maybe use the salt for some food, knife to cut the food, ice pack for your rash, and last but not least, a nice bottle of water to splash down your throat!
Why ME?!?!!
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I take it the cold pack is flammable. Strike the knife against the file into some leaves coated in instant freeze stuff

close (kinda)

take the knife and cut open the coldpack. grind up the whitepellets you find it it, and sprinkle tablesalt on it. Next take the file, and grind the copper off the pennys. Take the zinc from inside the penny and mix it with the salt/white pellets. That makes something called Negative X. Pour a drop of water on it and it will burst into flame. the smoke is poisonous though, so use that fire to catch something else on fire.
get some dead plants and make a pile get two rocks and strike them together, or two sticks, one stick laying down and the second rubbing vertical wise into the first