Try an 11,000 year old building.

DAMASCUS -- Archaeologists claim they have discovered an 11-millennium-old building on the banks of the Euphrates River in northern Syria. A remarkable discovery has just been uncovered of a large circular building dating back to 8,800 BC near [the locality of] Ja'de," the head of the French archaeological team that made the find said. The building, much larger than normal houses, "had a collective use, probably for all of the village or a group," Eric Coqueugniot said. "A part of this community building takes the shape of the head of a bull and retains painted decorations, the oldest known in the Middle East," he said.

http://www.free-syria.com/en/loadarticle.php?articleid=13183

Discuss.
What about it?

There's rocks here billions of year old

They don't get a thread
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Holy Shit! that could be someones great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Granddad's house!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
What about it?

They don't get a thread

But they weren't supposedly built by humans who had only just discovered fire.
Quote by Vermintide
But they weren't supposedly built by humans who had only just discovered fire.

Humans discovered fire way before then, and before the first ice age.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by garrett5
Holy Shit! that could be someones great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Granddad's house!

Haha, nice calculations.
Ah yes. My mistake. It's 3 am, don't blame me

At least, this was before the wheel If I'm right, this building should date to like 5,000 years before the invention of the wheel.
Quote by Vermintide
Ah yes. My mistake. It's 3 am, don't blame me

At least, this was before the wheel If I'm right, this building should date to like 5,000 years before the invention of the wheel.

Yeah, you missed a great.

And how come the dinosaur's don't get threads?
Quote by garrett5
Holy Shit! that could be someones great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Granddad's house!

Fixed.

Who dat?
Fine, **** you all.

If you don't think a ****ing building that apparently outdates any human civilisation is special in any little way, it's not.

Go make your threads about dinosaurs and rocks, for all I care. My 11,000 year old building pwns your ****ty rocks to hell
Quote by Vermintide
Fine, **** you all.

If you don't think a ****ing building that apparently outdates any human civilisation is special in any little way, it's not.

Go make your threads about dinosaurs and rocks, for all I care. My 11,000 year old building pwns your ****ty rocks to hell

Pre-historic man created villages in the Paleolithic era
They've found them before
Do I win?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
What about it?

They don't get a thread

Seriously eh?
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Well, the building doesn't seem to have windowpanes.

Wonder why?

Fuckas smashed dem out with fuckin rocks.

Seriously, that's awesome.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Pre-historic man created villages in the Paleolithic era
They've found them before
Do I win?

You're just being a nitpicky cunt for the point of it.

Stop it off.
Quote by Vermintide
You're just being a nitpicky cunt for the point of it.

Stop it off.

I took this when I was a Freshman in high school, when I was 12

You're playing with the big boys now

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I took this when I was a Freshman in high school, when I was 12

You're playing with the big boys now

I'm distinctly unimpressed

Tell me, oh great wise one, did cavemen really meet dinosaurses, or is that just in the movies???
Quote by Vermintide
I'm distinctly unimpressed

Tell me, oh great wise one, did cavemen really meet dinosaurses, or is that just in the movies???

They couldn't have, at least not the kind you may think of. Because Anglo-Humans supposedly "evolved" from primates, homeo sapiens came about around the Paleolithic age
Ooooh.

Also, why did you put "evolved" in quotation marks? Surely you aren't the typewho believes something different?
That's not as interesting as the statue because the building is by the Euphrates River, which is around the place where we think the first civilizations started but the statue was found in Czech Republic, which means that what schools are teaching about where civilization started might be wrong
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson