One common mod is the series/ parallel switch.

Since i don't really use my 2 and 4 positions, can anyone provide a diagram that has the parallel configuration only.

That way my 2 and 4 positions can provide some usefullness.

Thanks.
Standard Strat wiring has parallel in 2 and 4. Single in 1, 3, and 5. They don't do series.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
If you change the stock selector to a superswitch, you can wire it for anything you can imagine. Using the stock Fender switch, you can do a few things in series. It's rather ugly, and you have to take what you get regarding where the combinations lie in the sequence. I'm pretty sure if you go to the guitarnuts site, then to the forums, they already have some interesting mods that include series combinations.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
If you change the stock selector to a superswitch, you can wire it for anything you can imagine. Using the stock Fender switch, you can do a few things in series. It's rather ugly, and you have to take what you get regarding where the combinations lie in the sequence. I'm pretty sure if you go to the guitarnuts site, then to the forums, they already have some interesting mods that include series combinations.

hmm, kay i'll try there.
But i don't really wanna go buy a switch.
^ Using a superswitch does make more sense.

But it is possible to do quite a few things, even with the stock Fender switch.

It just gets "messy".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
i never thought you needed a new switch to do series in place of parrallel? you sure??
threadstarter wants to replace his parallel with series is my understanding.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by Dirk Gently
Buy an S-1 switching system
TS didn't even want to buy a superswitch. Do you think you can convince him to buy one AND an almost impossible to find S-1 pot/switch?

http://www.fender.com/support/diagrams/pdf_temp1/stratocaster/0101570_80A/SD0101570_80APg2.pdf
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411