Page 1 of 3
yikes. not as scary as that one dude who posted that huge long thread about him and his friends hearing ghosts at the old mental place, though.

EDIT: ^^yeah, that one curse you, glm
^^ glm man when's this epic battle between Jesus and Satan gonna take place?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by glm

Good times, good times.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by frottage
yikes. not as scary as that one dude who posted that huge long thread about him and his friends hearing ghosts at the old mental place, though.

Is that sarcasm?
Not to be all melodramatic, but I honestly though my best friend had died once. I've never been that scared in my life.
Who dat?
Quote by Gunpowder
^^ glm man when's this epic battle between Jesus and Satan gonna take place?

I'll pm you.
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
Good times, good times.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
oops.. probably should have searched it first.

You can post it there, but I just put it there because it was the first thing to come to mind.
Quote by insideac
Yknow, I never bothered with the posting of the video , im sorry

Do it now, or else...
Quote by ZosoLP1822
whoa thats really weird. have you seen them since?

actually that wasn't me. there was another thread like this in the Bungie.net forums and there were a bunch of the black eyed kids stories from them. They are really interesting.
Quote by gagnerants
I was born and I came out of a vagina, thats a scary true story

The same thing happened to me too. Except when I got out the doctor kept smacking me and smacking me. it was horrible.
Quote by JC13
I was just gonna say "OMG ME TOO.", however I remembered my mother had a C-Section...haha

same exact thing that happened to me, and then i scrolled down and read your post and i thought "oh yeah... that's riiiigggghhhttt...."

apparently i wouldn't come out, i was grabbing my mothers ribs or something like that. my mom tells me that story almost every time i see her.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I once spent the night at my cousins place and we stayed up watchin Akira

so were sitting in his living room just watchin it, drinkin our pepsis

im sitting at one end of the coffee table and he's at the other

...........my pepsi can, more than half full just up and moves about a foot and a half in one direction and stops

we just looked at eachother.......
i asked him "did you see that"
"nope"
"me either"

we dont talk about it, more weird stuff happened tha night but that one was especially weird, simply because we both saw it clearly and it was MY pepsi
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Right so a few nights ago a friend of mine called, and we talked long into the night (she talks a hell of a lot and I'm very competitve, so it worked I guess).

Anyways, I had a friend that died in January of this year, and she came up somehow.

Just to clarify, the friend I was talking to is named Jenny and the friend that passed on is Dana.

Anyways, so all of a sudden (it's around 3 am), I start to feel kind of creeped out and I start getting the chills, and all of a sudden we both stop talking for a few minutes (which is rare cause she talks non stop). And then she says that she feels kind of freaked out.

Well the next day I was telling my mom about it, and she of course lives with me, and she tells me that she woke up around 3 am from like a nightmare and she felt sort of creeped out as well.

I also remember that around the time that my friend Dana passed away, I was living with a friend at the time that totally didn't know her. Anyways, I kept having these awful nightmares of seeing her reflection in the mirrors and my television and computer monitor (when they're turned off of course), and it was just seriously getting under my skin, I couldn't stand to be alone or have the lights off some of the time.

This one particular time I had a dream that I had saw her in the mirror, kind of a sleep paralysis deal, I couldn't move to see if she was in the room and I could feel her there but I couldn't move, tripped me out, so instead of going back to sleep I got up to go get a drink of water and I found my friend sitting at the table.
He said he had this awful creepy feeling all of a sudden and started to dream that someone was in his room, so he didn't go to sleep and it freaked him out...

Creepy shtuff man, creepy shtuff...

it's been 10 months and she still has this effect on me i miss her.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
Right so a few nights ago a friend of mine called, and we talked long into the night (she talks a hell of a lot and I'm very competitve, so it worked I guess).

Anyways, I had a friend that died in January of this year, and she came up somehow.

Just to clarify, the friend I was talking to is named Jenny and the friend that passed on is Dana.

Anyways, so all of a sudden (it's around 3 am), I start to feel kind of creeped out and I start getting the chills, and all of a sudden we both stop talking for a few minutes (which is rare cause she talks non stop). And then she says that she feels kind of freaked out.

Well the next day I was telling my mom about it, and she of course lives with me, and she tells me that she woke up around 3 am from like a nightmare and she felt sort of creeped out as well.

I also remember that around the time that my friend Dana passed away, I was living with a friend at the time that totally didn't know her. Anyways, I kept having these awful nightmares of seeing her reflection in the mirrors and my television and computer monitor (when they're turned off of course), and it was just seriously getting under my skin, I couldn't stand to be alone or have the lights off some of the time.

This one particular time I had a dream that I had saw her in the mirror, kind of a sleep paralysis deal, I couldn't move to see if she was in the room and I could feel her there but I couldn't move, tripped me out, so instead of going back to sleep I got up to go get a drink of water and I found my friend sitting at the table.
He said he had this awful creepy feeling all of a sudden and started to dream that someone was in his room, so he didn't go to sleep and it freaked him out...

Creepy shtuff man, creepy shtuff...

it's been 10 months and she still has this effect on me i miss her.

I'm sure that's all psychological, but I can't explain your friend being freaked out and stuff.
Quote by heaven's gate
well isnt 3 am prime time for ghost activity?

most likely...*grabs flashlight*
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'm sure that's all psychological, but I can't explain your friend being freaked out and stuff.

yeah it was strange for the first few months...

all of my friends and i were having the same nightmares...

couldn't tell if she was in transition, maybe screwing with us with her ghostly spirit or if we were all really upset and disturbed by the whole thing...

anywheys, it was strange the other night because it had been at least 5 or 6 months since my last "episode" or what have you, and I felt like had accepted it and was past that...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

heres one:

i had a testicular appendix, i had a testacle the size od two tennis balls because it grew a tumor and got caught off from the blood supply, so couldnt walk till i got it removed, the scariest part was the bumps on the car ride to the hospital
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Quote by Vermintide
Why am I sat here in the dark at 4:42 am reading about ghosts and ****?

I'm scared

that intentional?

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Lol its 4:42 am for him over there.
Give him a break
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
ooooooh, it is 12:26 here. I need to stop reading the gosh dang Goosebumps books or i'm going to be in for a long night
Does anyone else find ghost **** veeeery interesting??

Just the stories and ****! i love em

what do you guys think of this picture from the "haunted railway" thing?

UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

Kind of looks like a smudge or water drops. But I can't be for sure. It's an interesting picture and can't be completely explained.
and thats what i love about ghost stories
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

its really fricken interesting but it creeps me out...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

well the thing about that railroad, is that it seems if it really is haunted that the ghosts aren't evil or anything.
When I was 7, I was sleeping downstairs on the couch one morning. I woke up around 4:30 and kindof sat there for a few minutes. I look out the window and I see a huge green ball make its way across the window. Then it goes across the other windows in the room, making it seem like it was circling the house. It did this 7 or 8 times and just stopped.
A friend of mine who I met in high school and lives on the other side of town saw the same thing when he was a kid. our stories are almost identical.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by glm

I can jsut about guaruntee that that story is false, insideac doesn't exactly have a track record for not bieng a a bitch that will say things to make himself feel special.
I was living in a house that me, my dad, my mom and best friend all thought was haunted from different events that happend.

My friend was staying the night, and it was the strangest thing ever. we both were asleep and woke up at the same time, sat up and looked at each other. I woke up and quickly looked over at him and he woke up and quickly looked over at me. same time. we both then went right back to sleep. We talked about it for years.

Another time, although not as strange. Me and my friend were in my room talking. It was really late. We were talking about things like government conspiracys and then horror movies and games like Silent Hill and the power just went out. I was 16 I believe. I was actually really scared and so was he.

But that house was seriously haunted. It was an old house and was around during ww2. My dad almost died a few times and bats always came in his room. My mom and me eventually moved and my dad stayed there and had to sell the house because he was actually scared...and he's pretty much the toughest most crazy guy I know.

EDIT: Check out this video. I watched it a few days ago and found it pretty strange.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZinLozX8s4
Last edited by Scissortooth at Oct 26, 2007,
Quote by gunther_sucks
I can jsut about guaruntee that that story is false, insideac doesn't exactly have a track record for not bieng a a bitch that will say things to make himself feel special.

...Say what?
Page 1 of 3