Gah I've looked everywhere, so I guess I'll ask here:

I recently got a TI-89 Titanium graphing calculator and I want to put some games on it. But every site I visit doesn't give clear instructions. It says just put it on the calculator, when there is a whole lot more than that.

Any advice or tutorials?

and remember it's the Ti-89 Titanium.
i don't know how to do it. i just gave it to the kid who's good with stuff like that and he did it for me.

pheonix FTW!
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
i have an TI83. the easiest way is to find someone else with the game. you also need a cable. then you go to 2nd, then hit LINK. select the game and boom. get falldown and block dude. those two own.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
I've only found one at my school with games.

It was PuzzPack. It had Block Dude, and three more.

Block Dude owned.

If I could afford a graphing calculator, I would have them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Can't remember how but that is a sweet calculator. Learn how to use it and you will have a pretty easy time.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by spoonylove90
i have an TI83. the easiest way is to find someone else with the game. you also need a cable. then you go to 2nd, then hit LINK. select the game and boom. get falldown and block dude. those two own.

BLOCK DUDE FTW!!
the game
I agree, block dude ftw. Another one Im a huge fan of is frogger. You have the pi symbol and you have to get it across the street as a frog without getting smushed by cars. So much fun.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
A few days late but......

I was looking for games for the same calculator and I found 13 of them! I also have the PreOS program needed to boot-up the games. Send me a message on AIM and I'll hook you up. My screen name is TheTribalIdiot
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
http://www.detachedsolutions.com/mirageos/

sorry TS this wont help you because you have a TI-89, but anyone with a TI-83 or 84, this is the site you want to go to.

back in high school all i did during math class was play games on my calculator, consequently i went through alot of games. from what i found, this was the best site for them, and offered the largest selection. it also has many applications and tools that can come in handy if you actually feel like doing your math homework for a change

basically you download the operating system, and then download the games. you will need to transfer these files from your computer to your calculator with the usb link cable.

when they are transfered, hit the APPS button on your calculator and selected MirageOS. from there, you will be able to open up the games that you downloaded it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"