They over-populate the world
They all look the same boy and girl

I could never understand what they say
its a ching chong ching and a ching chong chang

Hes a chinease guy hes from china
Hes a chinease guy hes from china

Sorry if its offensive to the asian culture
im not racist

No you're not racist, you're just dumb as shit, and I'm not going to tell you why. Wait, wait, yes you are racist, calling a CHINESE man, a pig is incredibly racist.

Also, this is only funny because you're an ignorant, racist bastard in completel denial. I can't believe this took you two days to write. That's forty-eight hours, and you could only come up with:

Hes so damn small in a city so big
Hes a chinease guy hes a chinease pig

You are and this is, so fucking dumb.

-matt-
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Dude look up the word "Chinese." Then go sit in a dark corner of your room and think about how stupid you feel. Just do it.
dude, I'm not chinese, or even asian for that matter, and I feel offended, i think it's only the 2nd and 3rd verses that get me, the rest is kinda funny
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Quote by Ibanez_4

Sorry if its offensive to the asian culture
im not racist

please explain to me how you aren't racist.

oh, and this is not only offensive to asians, but to anyone who has any shred of decency.
I'm going to go ahead and say that I agree with pretty much everybody here: This is racist and offensive. And from an art standpoint, it isn't particularly original, humorous, or even "good". It's very basic, isn't rhythmic, it isn't really anything... If you're going to be racist, at least try to make it artistically appreciable. Because this load of bork will only piss people off without giving them any sort of artistic incentive NOT to bash you...
Quote by theoneandonlyq
I'm going to go ahead and say that I agree with pretty much everybody here: This is racist and offensive. And from an art standpoint, it isn't particularly original, humorous, or even "good". It's very basic, isn't rhythmic, it isn't really anything... If you're going to be racist, at least try to make it artistically appreciable. Because this load of bork will only piss people off without giving them any sort of artistic incentive NOT to bash you...

^^^^^^^^
What he said
This guy is either in 6th grade, an angry retard, or purposfully dunked his paper in the toilet so he could produce this ****-stained wreck.
I think that everyone here is just getting ahead of themselves, throwing around words like fag and racist. It wasn't exactly Mein Kampf.
Quote by abhishek21
Spam

"reported "
Andy, Does it strike you as odd that this thread hasn't been closed after 3 hours since your report?

It did me. Then I realized even with the title violation and the obvious racism, the Mods must just be leaving this open so we can laugh at TS.

Thank you, kind Mods.
Quote by Ibanez_4
this is a little funny song i wrote in like 2 days its funny
Your entire OP is horribly FLAWED.

1 - If it WAS funny, you wouldn't need to tell us once. You told us twice, and it STILL isn't funny.

2 - You ARE a racist. You write racist remarks, then try to tell us you're not racist?

3 - Did you think we were even more stupid than you have presented yourself to be?

My advice: Go away. But don't go away mad...

... just go away.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by abhishek21
Spam

"reported "

Took a while...

TS, I don't know how old you are but you sure have the maturity of a 4th grader.

Grow up.

Get a life.

Then grow a little more.

Then realise that you've gotten to the point where you can no longer get a life and cry.
hahah i thought it was funny and im not racist so........you guys can think that it was just a short funny thing
is this because you can't write a REAL song?
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
so...first i saw you spelt chinese wrong. im like great. then i saw (hahah). not even a complete ha at the end. then i see how you claimed it was really funny. i read on hoping to find you right. NOT EVEN ****ING CLOSE. the only time i laughed was when you said you werent racist. and...you sir, are an idiot.