how do i kill the addiction, ive got to the point of only doing it once a week?

my balls arent as low as they used to be and it doesnt feel as good as it used too, what can i do to sstop>?
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
once a week ur better than 99% of guys
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Quote by KroniKing
Get a stiffy? Hit yourself in the nuts... See if you wanna beat your meat now.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term.

But, I'm pretty sure a thread like this is illegal.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
If you really want to stop masturbating, watch Kids in a Sandbox each time you get the urge. You'll be able to stop.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
put glue on your hands everytime you get the urge
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
So... many... masturbating threads.

Take it to the sex thread, at least.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S