can anyone direct me to somewhere where i can find out how to change strings on a floyd rose
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
nice
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
Just search it on google...

Its pretty basic from what i know (i dont own one,but i was seriously looking into one)

Take off the locking nuts by the headstock,loosen the fine tuners on the bridge,take out the old strings as you would on a normal guitar,cut the ball end off the new strings,hold it into the fine tuners as you tighten them,when theyre tight,thread them onto the machine heads and tighten,tune it up as you normally would,put the locking nuts back on,then use the fine tuners on the bridge to,well,fine tune it!

Its quite simple really,it just sounds complicated. It just adds another 10 or so minutes to changing strings on a normal guitar.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Just search it on google...

Its pretty basic from what i know (i dont own one,but i was seriously looking into one)

Take off the locking nuts by the headstock,loosen the fine tuners on the bridge,take out the old strings as you would on a normal guitar,cut the ball end off the new strings,hold it into the fine tuners as you tighten them,when theyre tight,thread them onto the machine heads and tighten,tune it up as you normally would,put the locking nuts back on,then use the fine tuners on the bridge to,well,fine tune it!

Its quite simple really,it just sounds complicated. It just adds another 10 or so minutes to changing strings on a normal guitar.

really? always takes me an hour... to get it tuned right.
its actually quite easy (well, on an Edge Pro) but it takes quite a while to balance the tuning and all that jazz.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm