hey 150 for the peavey xxl any good music i play is tech deathmetal hardcore
cleans dont really matter and can i use the cabs for a mini marshall stack the 20 watt one made a while back or can i use my crate 2x12 amp as a cab please hellpppp
Uhm no. The xxl is 100 watts, the two speakers in the mini stack don't come close, and I don't know what speakers are in the crate, but I wouldn't be suprised if combined they couldn't handle 100 watts, and even if it could, you'd have some wiring to do. You're probably gonna have to find a used 2x12 with vintage 30s or G12-65s in them, or get one off of www.avatarspeakers.com, shouldn't be too expensive for just a 2x12.
Quote by Say Ocean
Uhm no. The xxl is 100 watts, the two speakers in the mini stack don't come close, and I don't know what speakers are in the crate, but I wouldn't be suprised if combined they couldn't handle 100 watts, and even if it could, you'd have some wiring to do. You're probably gonna have to find a used 2x12 with vintage 30s or G12-65s in them, or get one off of www.avatarspeakers.com, shouldn't be too expensive for just a 2x12.

I believe the XXL can be switched between 100w,50w and 25 w.