This is a thread for left handers to discuss left handed business and our plan to pwn all the right handed peeps.
Next time you have are writing try and read wat is on the pen/pencil. Upside down. now put it in your right hand.......right side up, that's discrimatory
Quote by oscarmyer
Next time you have are writing try and read wat is on the pen/pencil. Upside down. now put it in your right hand.......right side up, that's discrimatory

Lol wut?
Remember kids, left handers are people too (sort of).
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
I think a right handed mod should come in and ban him.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Quote by pyrochris
Remember kids, left handers are people too (sort of).

I'm considering sigging that. If only it said midgets instead of left handers...
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by oscarmyer
This is a thread for left handers to discuss left handed business and our plan to pwn all the right handed peeps.

Thats all nice and well but for now i just wish they start making so decent lefty guitars for us. Im tired of going to a guitar shop and seeing the same old generic fender, epiphone and gibson leftys.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Lefties are planning to pwn us?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.