Page 1 of 2
Ok i want to start a game just like guess that song but this one has a few more steps to follow so listen carefully...

This is a post about Rock guitarists whether it be alive or dead..

I will start the first guitarist and use pictures to give hints..

Heres the catch after i place the clues, the winner who guesses it has to post another guitarist who has had some sort of connection with the previous guitarist.

Example lets say Kurt Cobain (since thats easy) The winner could use Dave Grohl, Courtney Love and whoever else that has either played with him on a cd or has personal ties with the guitarist. So some research might need to be done ok heres my first hints:

The most talented man on earth...
Last edited by DeadIdentity81 at Oct 26, 2007,
Herbie Hamilton?
Quote by scottishmob

This is a site for musicians and you're all crying about the sad state of rock? Fuck that. I'm going to practice more and take over radio. I advise you all to do the same.
Who is that in the second picture?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Herb(s) + Aleander Hamilton

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
you should have started with an easier one.

all i can think of is tom hamilton, the bassist from aerosmith, but 1. hes a bassist, not a guitarist and 2. tom has nothing to do with book/plant/herb/flower
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Jimmy (Hamilton) Page?
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
man that is such a good use for a hint lol

Ok only hint here it comes... That picture in the book has nothing to do with anything..
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
^Don't double post. It's classed as spam. Just edit your posts next time.

And I still don't have a clue.

+1

Flower Hamilton?

the muffin!
Quote by red157
Page Hamilton from Helmet?

I'd say you win.

the muffin!
Page hamilton it is very good now ur turn and remember the next guitarist u do has to have some sort of ties with Page
Quote by DeadIdentity81
Page hamilton it is very good now ur turn and remember the next guitarist u do has to have some sort of ties with Page

That's going to be hard as I know nothing about him... Ah well, using the power of wikipedia, this should be easy then.

David Bowie?

the muffin!
page hamilton to david bowie o man what was ur connection between the 2?

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2