k so i finally found an ebow, and it just got delivered. my question is, can you use rechargable batteries with ebows? or will it not work? i'm afraid to try it myself
I can't see why they wouldn't work and i would save money havin to buy new batterys all the time, go for it
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Oct 26, 2007,
sorry this is useless, but i misread this thread title as "elbow batteries"...

unless it says "do not use rechargable batteries" in the manual it should be fine.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Rechargeable batteries are pretty much like normal batteries, only you can recharge them. You can use them pretty much anywhere instead of normal batteries.
for what its worth, batteries last for ages in ebows. or maybe its just that i never actually have an opportunity to use mine. what a waste that was.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
for what its worth, batteries last for ages in ebows. or maybe its just that i never actually have an opportunity to use mine. what a waste that was.

seriously? i love mine to death, i looked so hard for the damn thing.
um sorry to be a noob but whats an ebow?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
um sorry to be a noob but whats an ebow?

it's a device that you can hold against the strings, it makes them vibrate indefinately, you can flick a switch and it forces the harmonic out of the note. quite an awesome device, really, just needs some practice to master.