Im going from Ernie Ball Pinks to Not Even Slinky Drop Tune Electric Guitar Strings.

Im just wonder if i going to have to change anything on the guitar i have been reading that you might need truss rod and intonation adjustment. Im only been playing a year on my own i should get a teacher when i have the money to do so. Im going for using standard and down to Drop B.
What is your current string guage and what string guage are the ones you are changing to?

Its a Gibson Faded SG original strings are .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042. switching to .012, .016, .024, .032, .044, .056. has a Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
Going from 9's to 12's is a fairly big jump. You may need to get it setup by a luthier to get the best results. Course, you could always try it and see.