I used the search bar and got nothing.
Do the new Halo armor types do anything or are they just there to look pretty?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
xD i was looking for teh same thing yesterday ... i think they are plainly cosmetic ....well at least tha was my conclusion after reading endless reviews , guides , discussions , etc...
They are simply to distinguish yourself more in multiplayer games. They serve no statistical purpose.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
They don't effect gameplay at all. You can find out more about them on wikipedia.
Quote by Dyer's Eve
They are simply to distinguish yourself more in multiplayer games. They serve no statistical purpose.

Well that sucks...
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Well that sucks...

Yeah.. I remember on Farcry you could change your online outfit, you could have a guy in full armour or in shorts and sleeveless shirt and they had the same defence stats. Crazy Xbox men.
Enough with this game it's been out for weeks now everyone should have figured out how much it's like the other two.
Gear: Gibson SG standard EMG ZW pickups, vintage Acoustic combo, Boss ME-50, 12 string Ibanez.
^I like it.

And seeing as it's a trilogy, I'm not really surprised that it's similar to the other two...

¬_¬
Quote by Dobzilla
^I like it.

And seeing as it's a trilogy, I'm not really surprised that it's similar to the other two...

¬_¬

haha, very much so. Yet, I think it has its' differences, especially in multiplayer. I'm satisfied with the game
Unlocking certain armour makes your e-penis look bigger during Live.
I got 9 skulls and have the shoulder and body Hishankuri armour....It looks sexy....

*Strokes E-Penis*
Quote by Moggan13
Unlocking certain armour makes your e-penis look bigger during Live.
I got 9 skulls and have the shoulder and body Hishankuri armour....It looks sexy....

*Strokes E-Penis*

Psh, that's it? I have all skulls and all achievements. I look soo pimp with my full ninja armor and katana on my back.

*strokes e-penis the size of a Redwood*
Quote by happytimeharry
Psh, that's it? I have all skulls and all achievements. I look soo pimp with my full ninja armor and katana on my back.

*strokes e-penis the size of a Redwood*

I do have a social life...y'know...
And i'm only a Grenadier Sergeant....DAMN YOU AND YOUR HUGE E-PENIS!
Quote by Moggan13
I do have a social life...y'know...
And i'm only a Grenadier Sergeant....DAMN YOU AND YOUR HUGE E-PENIS!

Jealousy is such an ugly beast.

*maniacal laugh*