It is sick, but you have to remember that the guy is from BORO.

EDIT: Oh, just teeside. Not Boro.

Yeah, that IS pretty badass.
Was it Ozzy, Ghaal perhaps?
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
It is also horrible by the fact that he wasn't trying to help her while she was ****ing dying!
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
what a f**king scumbag, he should be drowned in a tank of liquid turd
Oh my god.
I wouldn't think twice about blowing this douchebag's head off.
the thread title made me laugh but then i read the story and now i understand it was disgusting and uneccessary
SLAP
At first I wondered why anyone would behave in such a manner, and then I read that he'd smoked a cannabis joint. Of course! That explains everything.

The fact that this woman's degredation was used as yet another in a long line of pieces of trivial, petty anti-marijuana propaganda bothers me more than her getting pissed on in the first place. Well, almost.

But yesh, it's a reprehensible thing to do, and he needs to be fed his own scrotum and all manner of other imaginitive punishments.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
I know man, every time I smoke a joint I just want to run around with my **** hanging out looking for someone to piss on.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Not this thread again. That was a sad story.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by mud
At first I wondered why anyone would behave in such a manner, and then I read that he'd smoked a cannabis joint. Of course! That explains everything.

The fact that this woman's degredation was used as yet another in a long line of pieces of trivial, petty anti-marijuana propaganda bothers me more than her getting pissed on in the first place. Well, almost.

But yesh, it's a reprehensible thing to do, and he needs to be fed his own scrotum and all manner of other imaginitive punishments.

Well to be fair it also points out he had been drinking so its not all anti-marijuana.
That line did stick out for me in a way though, it just seems like it may have been put in there for the sake of it.
Because I for one have never had an urge to urinate on people after smoking weed.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Hartlepool's near me. It's worse than Middlesbrough (which is actually ok, really)
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I did notice the blunt way they say "Had smokeda cannabis joint". Like it's 1950 and all drugs turn you into a mindless zombie.

But meh, I don't think it had any intention behind it. I think the author was merely trying to say, in a more formal way, "This guy was ****ed off his tits."

And TBH, I think some people here are being a little defensive due to their own enjoyment of weed. You're reading into it too much
^ Talking about reefer madness, are you not? It's hilarious. Ahh... 50s PSAs for the win.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Sweet, more bad rep for drugs and alcohol.

Thanks kid.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Wasn't he shouting "This is YouTube material!" whilst in the process of dousing the dying woman with his urine?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Wasn't he shouting "This is YouTube material!" whilst in the process of dousing the dying woman with his urine?

Yep, so that will be the internet to add to the weed and alcohol on the media hitlist then...
Own a PS3?
^^ yeh, better yet, that person should be on the verge of death.. but in all honesty, the article doesn't dwell on the fact that he was had been drinking and was stoned. If anything, it makes more of the fact that he's a complete ass.

I would love for a vid of him being raped in prison making it on Youtube. "lulz, utube material :P"

edit: was replying to phatsack's post
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Yep, so that will be the internet to add to the weed and alcohol on the media hitlist then...

Youtube funds terrorism.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Youtube funds terrorism.

The Internet Hate Machine?
Own a PS3?
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
The Internet Hate Machine?

Osama did fund Facebook....
If that was anyone i knew... i would hurt that man so badly. Didn't he cover her in shaving foam or something as well?

Oh, I've the original article. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7002627.stm

The 27-year-old shouted "this is YouTube material" as he degraded Christine Lakinski, 50, who had fallen ill

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam. The incident was filmed on a mobile phone.
I remember this (I made the original thread, yay?) really sad story. I can just imagine he at first doused her (with water ) then went, "ah fuck this" *Pisses all over*
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
^ Well, the culprit, after smoking his marijuana cigarette, was in such a state of delirium that he was unaware of all his actions and had absolutely no sense of judgment. If only drunk, this may not have been such the case.

LOL
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by Vermintide
And TBH, I think some people here are being a little defensive due to their own enjoyment of weed. You're reading into it too much

Actually, I don't really smoke. I'm more of a good ol' fashioned pub-going, curse-spitting, roast-gorging drunk . It just gets my goat when blatant anti-drug messages are put into reports like this ... and they always are. Whenever someone commits a violent crime, one of the first details invariably given is any drug, if at all, they had taken or even possessed at the time. The fact of the matter is that weed makes people laugh at wallpaper and go to sleep, not piss on dying 50 year olds. The bloke who did that didn't do it because he was stoned, he did it because he was scum. It's tantamount to making the argument that watching Captain Planet or enjoying ommelettes could correlate with violent tendencies, and it's just about as meaningful.

I know that this isn't the point of the thread, but it's something that pisses me off enormously.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent