US DC Brick in UK?
Hey i was wondering if you could use the Dunlop Dc Brick sold in the Us market in the uk, i understand the plugs are different but most dc transformers for cell phones and ipods etc will work in uk all you need is a travel adapter. I only ask because my power supplies gone, and i can't afford a dc brick in the uk there like £110 whereas from the us I can pick one up for $80 which is like £40.
Any help appreciated
Get a Visual Sound One Spot and the associated multiplug. All you need is a 3-prong plug adaptor to be able to use it in the UK. It detects line voltage and adjusts accordingly. It can power up to about 20 pedals.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Well I was kinda hoping to stay away from daisy chaining, as I've had nothing but problems with it thats why i wanted the brick but they cost so damn much here.
Quote by MrCarrot
Get a Visual Sound One Spot and the associated multiplug. All you need is a 3-prong plug adaptor to be able to use it in the UK. It detects line voltage and adjusts accordingly. It can power up to about 20 pedals.

does it power 18v pedals??
You can get them off thoman. They come in US and EU forms only I think. Just grab a little converter to convert the EU plug to UK themn tape them together so it's permanent.