can anyone reccomend me some products to start with. i really want to get into recording some songs at home but im not entirely sure what to use.

money isnt an issue so go for good brands.

Thanks
x
A really got instrument mic (Shure SM57 I think) and/or Line 6 Toneport UX2, Cakewalk and Sonar software.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
if you have a GAME near by, grab one of their computer mic's, hook it up to your sound card, and use audacity to reecord.

its actually really good quality!
and stupidly cheap!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
here's my rig......line 6 pod xt live connected via USB to my MacBook Pro and I use garage band to record. its very simple and sounds pretty good. oh i use drum loops in garageband too. you could always run USB mics through the line 6 for drums and vocals or just go straight USB to the computer for that. garageband is awesome. check out my profile for a song sample. no vocals yet though.
Quote by sowhat360
here's my rig......line 6 pod xt live connected via USB to my MacBook Pro and I use garage band to record. its very simple and sounds pretty good. oh i use drum loops in garageband too. you could always run USB mics through the line 6 for drums and vocals or just go straight USB to the computer for that. garageband is awesome. check out my profile for a song sample. no vocals yet though.

Did you get the upgraded Garage Band, or the stock? I have a MacBook Pro, I gotta learn how to do this sorta thing...

I also have a Korg D888 with is a stand alone digital multi-track recorder. Nice piece of equipment designed like an anolog mixing board so that it's more intuitive to work with.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.