ok dudes which one is the best i need to know, its kind of a gay reason i cant make up my mind which ringback tone i want,
by the way Led Zeppelin is the artist
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
I can't stand Kashmir... it's one of those songs when I hear it, I'm like "Hell yeah, badass" but then I listen to it for a while, and it gets really boring.

So, I'm going with Immigrant Song.

BTW, there are much better Zeppelin songs.
between the two which one do you like
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
I can't stand Kashmir... it's one of those songs when I hear it, I'm like "Hell yeah, badass" but then I listen to it for a while, and it gets really boring.

cool cool i get it, but its only like a 10 second thing you hear
+1 for Immigrant Song...
Though you do make a good point, the first ten seconds of Kashmir are the best.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero

1+ about Kashmir. I liked it some years ago but now it's been real overplayed and have become a cliché like Stairway to Heaven IMO...
Yeah, that's true. In that case, I would say Kashmir. It's much better to listen to for 10 seconds.
Quote by Izz
1+ about Kashmir. I liked it some years ago but now it's been real overplayed and have become a cliché like Stairway to Heaven IMO...

True but most of my friends dont know good music anyways so they've proly never heard it
You have telus don't you? I got the text about that too I got Immigrant Song it's definitely the best one there.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
I'll say Immigrant Song, although I love Kashmir aswell.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by rock_on986
You have telus don't you? I got the text about that too I got Immigrant Song it's definitely the best on there.

i dont know dude i didnt get a txt but uhh i have vzw
Quote by recoilofdarknes
True but most of my friends dont know good music anyways so they've proly never heard it

Yeah but it could still be overplayed for you and that's the point isn't it?

I don't have a song on my phone to show others how cool I am...
Quote by recoilofdarknes
by the way Led Zeppelin is the artist

Actually, the artist known as the artist formally known as Prince is the artist.

And the led zep version of Kashmir is horrible. Someone else covered it (can't remember who) and made it 100,000 times better than the zep could ever do.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Actually, the artist known as the artist formally known as Prince is the artist.

And the led zep version of Kashmir is horrible. Someone else covered it (can't remember who) and made it 100,000 times better than the zep could ever do.

You mean Dr. Dre or that other rapper?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNvRVOoVux8 this isn't good....
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Did anyone else see this comment? and btw, I would do Kashmir
Quote by Izz
Yeah but it could still be overplayed for you and that's the point isn't it?

I don't have a song on my phone to show others how cool I am...

it aint about that, i listen to what i listen to an the rest of the world can kiss my ass, but all my buddies know im a KsE head an dont want them to be all like well what a surprise plus i love zeppelin an they dont get enough credit these days
Quote by DeadMeadow
Did anyone else see this comment? and btw, I would do Kashmir

LOL its cool dude, everyone has their own oppions, i love kashmir too
Quote by recoilofdarknes

Whilst it is true that they may not have heard Kashmir, it is entirely possible they will have heard the Riff, from that Eminem song, Lose Yourself. Lose Yourself is ever so slightly different if i remember correctly, bt it is still written (if not played) by Jimmy Page. Id go into the story, but my wrist is hurting and i cannot be bothered to type.

db