Well, has anyone heard of them? (Salva and Leonard Grigoryan)

I'm not much of a classical guitar kind of guy, but I saw that they had some performance with a local Orchestra and I thought, 'hey, this might be interesting' and I bought some tickets.

It was amazing, not too mention Salva had a beautiful guitar. They came on for an encore to play 'Jongo' by Paulo Bellinati and it blew my mind.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by iSlash
GTFO with your useless spam.

GTFO with your useless thread.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']GTFO with your useless thread.
Technically, I did actually ask a question, therefore this is not a useless thread and you should learn to read before you post. Dumbass.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']GTFO with your useless thread.Actually it is kinda useful. I like classical guitarists, and had never heard of these two before, now I will check them out. so stop trying to be funny, and posting stupid comments
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']GTFO with your useless thread.

Mate you don't own the internet, the sooner you realize it the better. This thread does have some use.

I'm quite a fan of classical guitar, my bro plays it. Nothing better than hearing him play it next door. He says its quite hard to start though.
Quote by iSlash
Technically, I did actually ask a question, therefore this is not a useless thread and you should learn to read before you post. Dumbass.

I wasn't calling the thread useless, you n00b. I'm just out that no-one has the right to call someone's opinion useless, like you did to Pigmy.

Invest in a sarcasm detector, dumbass.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I wasn't calling the thread useless, you n00b. I'm just out that no-one has the right to call someone's opinion useless, like you did to Pigmy.

Yes, and saying this thread was useless, obviously means this thread ISNT useless. If I have no right to call his opinion useless, you have no right to call this thread useless.

Hypocrite. (and I have deleted my response to Pigmy already because it seems that he is infact interested in this)
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind

Quote by iSlash
Yes, and saying this thread was useless, obviously means this thread ISNT useless. If I have no right to call his opinion useless, you have no right to call this thread useless.

Hypocrite. (and I have deleted my response to Pigmy already because it seems that he is infact interested in this)

It was sarcasm, hence why I said invest in a sarcasm detector. This means I am not a hypocrite, because I was being sarcastic.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 26, 2007,
You have no idea how to use sarcasm.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind

Yeah, I actually do have an idea what sarcasm is. By the looks of it though, you don't.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 26, 2007,
Apparently, you do not have the ability to read. As I said how to USE, not recognize.

Smart one there.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Quote by Fate_of_Mind

you two need to stop fighting because its pointless.

huffy is in the wrong.

reported.

Im not much of a classical musician but i do have a classical and yeah they are rather nice to play...

*goes to youtube*
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I wasn't calling the thread useless, you n00b. I'm just out that no-one has the right to call someone's opinion useless, like you did to Pigmy.

Die.