r there any guitars like this but do no have a trem system? but do have 24 frets?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-RR3-Rhoads-Pro-Electric-Guitar?sku=512230
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
the jackson RR5 is string thru
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
There was an ltd edition of the guitar which was based on the ivory pinstripe design of the rr5, and there is one on thomann I believe which has is string thru

www.thomann.de/gb (type in jckson rr3)

My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
the rr5 cost too much
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
^then perhaps you should specify what your budget is
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
650$ at most
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Quote by metallica_death
There was an ltd edition of the guitar which was based on the ivory pinstripe design of the rr5, and there is one on thomann I believe which has is string thru

www.thomann.de/gb (type in jckson rr3)

22 frets though. TS, your only option w/o a trem is the Jackson JS30 Rhoads. Not bad guitars, but the hardware isn't the best, or the wood. The Indian Cedro they use isn't that bad per se, its apparently alder like, but do to the grain they tend to use lots of grain filler. That paired with lackluster pickups makes in fairly blah, but with new pickups it would be pretty nice.

EDIT: Saw your budget. Get the JS, and upgrade the pickups, tuner, and bridge.
you can always buy the rr3 and have the bridge blocked if you have no use for the trem.
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
you can always buy the rr3 and have the bridge blocked if you have no use for the trem.

As said in my previous post, all RRs besides the JS and RR24 (and custom orders of course) are 22 frets, and he wants 24.
King V perhaps. JS30KV or something of that sort.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |