Page 1 of 2
get over the shallow part in your brain? I have two girls that im currently interested in, ones pretty ok looking but smart and witty, the other is a international model with a 2 digit iq, yet the latter is all i can think about?
Go with the first one.

She is smart and witty and ok looking.

The other is good looking and a dumbass.

Why is that a hard choice?
Pics? lol j/k, go for whichever you want. But be pretty confident that both will say yes, coz you're gonna feel stupid if you've been wondering which to go out with, nd then end up with neither.
well, looks fade. brains are there forever (usually)

so, go bang the hot chick a few times, then dump her for the smart one. then pressure the smart one into having sex with you, because the hot one did.

win/win.
eh its a hard choice because i cant get the model out of my head where ever i am, even if im hanging out with the other
Edit:the 2 digit iq was sarcastic, shes not stupid, but a rather average inteligence
screw the hot one or just keep her as a "freind with benifits" and date the other one. but seriously man its your ****in life xD live it the way YOU want to
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by 100%guitarmad
this has a lot to do about guitar

this is the pit GTFO NAO
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Smart girl; you know it's right, but your dick is telling you it's wrong. When this happens to me (I guess it has a few times), I've gotten so enamored with the girl with the better personality that I would literally see her as being better looking than the obviously better looking girl. DON'T chose the model; seriously. She should make you angry if she's as dumb as you say; I can't tell you how many girls that've completely not done it for me because of how dumb they were.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
i think its a metaphor, like fenders dont looks as good but sound much better

and gibsons are prettier not much substance

and its always fender mate
Quote by 100%guitarmad
this has a lot to do with guitar

You should have realized by now that pit is here for discussing anything but guitar.
in that metaphor where is my guitar? the KE2, that sounds and looks great? =/(sorry, just had to throw that in)
Quote by clearchaos

so, go bang the hot chick a few times, then dump her for the smart one. then pressure the smart one into having sex with you, because the hot one did.

win/win.

seriosly this man has a good clear valid point.....that involves deeply hurting somone while still geting a good slice of everyones pie. clearchaos have you though of polotics as a career????
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by Naem
You should have realized by now that pit is here for discussing anything but guitar.

Well, come on, he is 100% GUITAR MAD. See, it's in his name.

On second thought, and on topic, go ahead and date the airhead and learn how much you'll despise her stupidity after a few days, regardless of the ::ahem:: temporal pleasures. Then you'll regret it and like the other girl even more.

This may be considered "toying with girls' emotions" and "male chauvinism" but if it is, then make the right choice and date the smart one.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Quote by 100%guitarmad
god! give me a break! im only 12

LIEZ!1 i see through your terrible LIEZ!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by 100%guitarmad
this has a lot to do with guitar

You've been here a year and a half and you still don't realise the pit is for random non-music-related conversation?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
For all of you that have been in my situation, you know that i know that the right choice is the smart one, but its just... >.<, frustrating, cant get the other outta my head
Quote by Euphoriacody
For all of you that have been in my situation, you know that i know that the right choice is the smart one, but its just... >.<, frustrating, cant get the other outta my head

Be a man-***** and go with my suggestion.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by clearchaos

win/win.

Won.
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
how do you know for sure that the "model" is actually interested in you?

Yeah really, it may just be a flirtacious personality...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by deepestpurple
Have a 3 sum!
Well think about it, if they find out they have competition then a 3 some is out of the question usually.
Quote by deepestpurple

Your point is?

WORLD WIDE web, maybe?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by deepestpurple

Your point is?

The internet is neither free or a country.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by 100%guitarmad
its a free www!

go away
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by 100%guitarmad
u scare me like michael jackson

No, just stop trying. You failed when you admited you were 12.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
its a free www!

Just leave. You sound like an idiot. Seriously, before you get any more embarassment.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Page 1 of 2