this one jazz pianist.
all I can remember about his playing was he played alot of out of key notes on his chords. If anyone has any idea it'd be greatly appreciated, because I loved his work.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
If this is satire, man, fuck you. There's no reason to take a shot at jazz pianists.

Otherwise, is my response.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Congrats.
you made an online joke.

If you had heard his stuff you'd know what I meant, it'difficult for me to describe.
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by denizenz
You just described every jazz pianist...ever.

I'm pretty sure when I worked at the theater I saw this man every Sunday for the 3:00 set...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

No im not taking a shot a jazz pianists.
I'm sincerely trying to find this guy.
But I understand my description is vague at best.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by rcbass
No im not taking a shot a jazz pianists.
I'm sincerely trying to find this guy.
But I understand my description is vague at best.

Your description is lacking everything identifying that we could have possibly used...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Well then I'll just give up until I find a more accurate description.
-Frank Zappa
Thelonius Monk does indeed come to mind. Don Van Vliet was also famed for just thumping the piano whilst some hapless member of his Magic Band had to transcribe the 'chords' for him, though calling him a jazz pianist would be a bit of a stretch.

Denizenz, yow maid mee titta.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
give us some tunes or something... Christ on a bike!

Imagine if someone had asked you, "I'm looking for an artist...he used paints and pastels to do his work"
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...