So, I've been thinking about getting this guitar for a while, and the review finally pushed me into strongly considering it, but the fact that it doesn't have a floyd rose on it makes me kind of iffy (I've wanted a floyd rose for a while now, so I could play satch music and such).

I play pretty much everything, from blues to metal.

Should I get it?

Or should I not get it?
Most versatile guitar ever for the price. Get it, unless you absolutely have to have a floyd rose.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
You can get a C-1 Hellraiser with a floyd. it would be more expenive but i think the floyd is worth it. just my two cents.
The Hellraiser has EMGs which aren't as versatile.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
i played a hellraiser 7 string with a floyd at guitar center once.. that was pretty sweet.. i got some good tones out of it.. from like blues to metal to AC/DC
coulda been the amp though *shrugs*
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by stanleybach
Most versatile guitar ever for the price. Get it, unless you absolutely have to have a floyd rose.

It would be a plus to have one, but I could go without it

Quote by DINKY2691
You can get a C-1 Hellraiser with a floyd. it would be more expenive but i think the floyd is worth it. just my two cents.

like the one synyster gates uses? I've played that one and it was just okay...
I personally dont like Floyd Roses, i prefer fixed bridges so id say yeah get it
Manchester United
Synyster Gates doesn't play a Hellraiser, he plays his own signature guitar. And +1 to Shabalaba on the Floyd Rose issue.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
Synyster Gates doesn't play a Hellraiser, he plays his own signature guitar. And +1 to Shabalaba on the Floyd Rose issue.

Oh, woops.

Yeah, the Floyd Rose isn't a must, but it would be something that I would enjoy noodling with. I mostly wanted to see if there was a guitar with the same characteristics except with a floyd rose.
yea, i dont like floyeds either. i have the damien fr and i dont care for it that much it just causes more problems than its worth for me.
The C-1 Classic is really nice, and, as said before, can give you tones from blues to rock to metal. Of course the guitar is meant for Metal (since it has EMG's in it; you can still use it for other genre's. Also its not a bad guitar for it's price.

Good luck choosin!
Quote by DreamFactory
The C-1 Classic is really nice, and, as said before, can give you tones from blues to rock to metal. Of course the guitar is meant for Metal (since it has EMG's in it; you can still use it for other genre's. Also its not a bad guitar for it's price.

Good luck choosin!

The Classic doesn't have EMGs.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
The Classic has SDs
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon