Is it true that Season 7 will be the final season of Scrubs?
EditHistoryDelete

Yes, it is true. The cast and crew have signed on to do the seventh season, and after that, the show will be over.

in case anyone didn't know
Old news; it's good they go out before they ruin the show's legacy.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I don't know, I don't think they'll be bowing out on a huge high based on the last season.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
It got lame after the first series anyway, like Six Feet Under.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by rorythefaggot
I don't know, I don't think they'll be bowing out on a huge high based on the last season.

But you haven't seen the 7th season yet, so thats not really a rational judgment.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']But you haven't seen the 7th season yet, so thats not really a rational judgment.

Well, the ones from 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are not as good as the first series. I remember it being funny at the start.
Why are you calling them series? It's seasons. Besides, Seasons 2,3,4, and 5 were all pretty good, the only one that was meh was season 6. I read an interview from the creator of Scrubs. He said that the show is following the pattern (not intentionally) of the second-to-last season being sub-par, but the last season kicks things up a notch. I hope they go out with a bang.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
Why are you calling them series? It's seasons. Besides, Seasons 2,3,4, and 5 were all pretty good, the only one that was meh was season 6. I read an interview from the creator of Scrubs. He said that the show is following the pattern (not intentionally) of the second-to-last season being sub-par, but the last season kicks things up a notch. I hope they go out with a bang.

It's an English thing, I guess. I suppose American shows run for longer, like, a whole season, whereas traditionally, UK sitcoms and things last for 6 episodes or so.
either way, I'm gonna miss it. Now here this, as a tribute to John C miginley, i will retire my perry cox ug things
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Didnt the season premier air yesterday or something? I cant beleive I missed it, I need to buy it off of iTunes now...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway