hi, i'm new here! this is nothing fancy just a song i was playing around with on my guitar. it was recorded in sound recorder so i only had 60 seconds to do it(which is why i sped up so much haha). anyways, i really want some critique on my playing because i've been playing for a couple of years but i haven't had lessons and was sorta wondering how much difference that would make. feel free to bash/flame/whatever i already know i'm not that good, but what i'm really looking for are suggestions on what to work on with my playing. :P
oh and some criticism/suggestion on my composition would also be really welcome!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=269472778

thanks
I like it, put some words to it... btw check out audacity, its a free sound recording program where you can mix multiple tracks
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Sounds good to me, put some lyrics into it and you'll have yourself a nice little song. Try to smooth out your playing a little bit but overall it sounds pretty good, maybe even add a little bit of piano in there.
wow, thanks for all the nice responses! haha the song is actually something i'm working on for my girlfriend, she might be pissed if i gave it away to someone else :P