im 15, right so ive got a school dance coming up, my friends and I r going in a bit tipsy seeing as we wont be allowed to go in if we're drunk (btw some girls will be drunk)
need advice for picking up girls, and make them go dirty on u(everything below sex)
and i have a question: do u feel its right to take advantage of a girl?
I don't need a signature, I'm too special.
well considering you are lucky enough to have this opertunity

i would put it like this just because you can have sex dosent mean you should

unless its a seriouly hot blond with nice legs then all the rules are gone

i hope i helped
Why are you asking The Pit about morals relating to drunk women?
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
erm.. no, ofcourse it isn't alright to take advantage of a girl when she's drunk. It's like admitting you can't pick up girls when they're sober so you go for the wasted type.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
Wow. You seem to be a prick. Congratulations
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Catch their eye and signal them to come over using a finger.

Then say "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with a whole hand".
Quote by freedom_dude12
im 15, right so ive got a school dance coming up, my friends and I r going in a bit tipsy seeing as we wont be allowed to go in if we're drunk (btw some girls will be drunk)
need advice for picking up girls, and make them go dirty on u(everything below sex)
and i have a question: do u feel its right to take advantage of a girl?

If they're drunk, it's perfectly ok to take advantage of them, because the next morning they will have a headache, and they won't want to have sex.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Oh sure, it's perfectly alright for you to take advantage of a woman because she's intoxicated and can't make the same decisions she'd make if she were sober. There's nothing wrong with that, it's perfectly acceptable .

You sick fuin' ass. How about you try to get a girl without her being drunk or buzzed before hand? Or are you incapable?
It's wrong to take advantage of girls. Don't go in tipsy, you won't get in., But to pic up girls, be your self, ect. And When in MTL you from? I'm from Chateauguay.

P.S. you are so full of "fail" it's not even funny.
See? You made me reference 4chan. Gosh.
Taking advantage of a lady? that's not very nice is it.

Knowing this country and it's teenagers and the "dances" as I do, you won't struggle to pick up a woman or seven.
Whatever dude.

Most girls will know what they're doing.

If they would never ever touch you when they're sober a few drinks isn't going to change that, and if they're to the point where it DOES change that, then they're not going to be a very good lay anyway.
i wouldnt have taken advantage of a girl but my friend is getting his gf drunk tats y i asked, you can believe me or not,
more advice plz
I don't need a signature, I'm too special.
I don't see why 15 year old kids need to rely on drinking for fun.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by freedom_dude12
i wouldnt have taken advantage of a girl but my friend is getting his gf drunk tats y i asked, you can believe me or not,
more advice plz

Suddenly its your friend? lol. Just stay home. If it is your friend, why dont you be a friend to him and tell him he's a sick f***.
Last edited by iluvmyprs89 at Oct 26, 2007,