i like death cult armageddon for its epic symphony-ness, more than puritanical euphoric misanthropia. but i haven't given all the other albums a good listen yet, partly cuz of the inferior sound
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
puritanical euphoric misanthropia FTW!!!
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Enthrone Darkness Triumphant
Favorite Bands: Arsis, Carcass, Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Death, Dissection, Wintersun, Kalmah, Ensiferum
this thread is full of fail and should be closed.

But since I'm here, original Stormblast and For All Tid>anything else Dimmu have done since

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Death Cult Armageddon > Puritanical Euphoric Misanthopia > older albums > In Sorte Diaboli (ye gods it sucked )
I'm a communist. Really.
Yeah the knew album blows, but Death Cult and Puritanical are some great listens, very symphonic sounding at times, which is wonderful, great arranging/orchestration (mostly Mustis, right?)
-Mike
I know by most "kvlt" BM fans it is loathed but i enjoy the melodic sound and incorporation of the symphony in Death Cult Armaggedon