alright I need help with soloing in All the Things you are I know the chords, head, and im familiar with it. But, im having trouble with the key changes and where they are

I think the first transition is between the Amin7b5 and the D7
i know there are more but Im not sure where they are

Also, what are some other good modes or scales I could play for it when soloing

I think dorian is one...
Well you could always use a arpeggios:

Amin7b5: A C Eb G
D7: D F# A E

Or you could play A Locrian over the Amin7b5, and Mixolydian or Bebop over D7.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
nah thats not really a key change really. that amin7 b5 is just in harmonig minor instead of normal diatonic.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Am7b5 -D7 is just a ii-V

heres a quick harmonic analysis of the song:

A: | Fm7 | Bbm7 | Eb7 | Ab∆7 | ... vi - ii - V - I in Ab. fairly simple, diatonic, work on your ii-Vs.
| Db∆7 | G7 | C∆7 | % | The Db shifts things; as the IV of he previous Ab and it is something of a Galt chord. The next three bars is V-I in C.
B: | Cm7 | F-7 | Bb7 | Eb∆7 | vi - ii - V - I in Eb. The first line but shifted down a fourth.
| Ab∆7 | Am7b5 D7 | G∆7 | G∆7 E7#9 | Again the Ab as the fourth pivots from being the IV and continuation from the last to being a partial tritone sub for the E that preceds the A in the next bar. The A - D - G is just a ii - V - I in G. I'll talk about the E next series because it's part of that.
C: | Am7 | D7 | G∆7 | % | along with the E, we have a VI - ii - V - I in G again. Very common.
| F#m7b5 | B7 | E∆7 | C7#5 | ii - V - I in E. The C is the III7 of the next section. Link it to the E with the shared G#.
D: | Fm7 | Bbm7 | Eb7 | Ab∆7 | same as first line
| Db∆7 | Gb13 | Cm7 | Bdim7 | Again the Db is a bit of a pivot; there's a sort of ii - V in Cb. The C to B is sort of like a ii - V in Bb but be careful because it isn't quite. Focus on the chord tones here, and try to get to the next line in one piece.
| Bbm7 | Eb7 | Ab∆7 | (Gm7b5 C7b9) | ii - V - I in Ab. fun. the G - C is a minor ii - V in F, to bring you to the top when you're repeating the form.

have fun with it!
|
What does the '%' mean?
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
same as last bar

sorry for that not being clear ... I didn't want to just leave it blank.