Quote by lukeloveslicks
im currently thinking of changing my sss squier to a hss is this possible and how can i do it?

Get a hss scratchplate, then just wire in a humbucker in the bridge position, sorted.

Although, your guitar may need routing out, have you looked under your scratchplate to see if there's room?