Page 1 of 2
Alright, so today two girls were asking if I was me. (instead of using my real name, let's just say glm) The first girl goes: "OMG, are you glm?" So I go "Yeah." Then she goes "Okay" and walks back to the group she was taking to. Then a girl in my math class goes "OMG you're glm!" And I go "Yeah...why?" And she goes "Because there's a story where in one part we say your name in instead of something else." So I'm curious, so I go "What's the story?" And she goes "I forgot." I need to find out what the story.

Anyways, if people talk about you at school or anything, discuss.

BTW, they knew I was me because I had my football jersey on.
Last edited by glm at Oct 26, 2007,
Quote by purplegreendave
what?

Quote by rizo299
wait.... what?

That's exactly how I feel.
yeah, everyone in my school thought i got stabbed

i got chav girls like "OMGZ how are you? did yu get stabbed?"

i was all wahh?!
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Quote by Biff_Line
yeah, everyone in my school thought i got stabbed

i got chav girls like "OMGZ how are you? did yu get stabbed?"

i was all wahh?!

You should of said yeah and get teh sexx0rz.
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
I NEED AN ADULT. AHHH! *runs away*
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
I was just there sitting in maths class and dis bitch comes up to me and is all like "I saw Doolittle kissing this boi and holding his hand in the park yesterday. HE MUST B GHEY LOL" So they pointed and laughed. But boy, that was the last laugh they ever laughed. I got in one little fight and my mom scared and said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8and I yelled to the cabbie yo ho smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

No one talks about me EVER cause I'm amazing.

In high school, at least, I never really was popular, but I wasn't a "wallflower"; I was an average guy in the most literal sense. Here at college, I'm a freshman so obviously I'm not worthy to lick the dirt off anyone's shoes.

Edit 1- maybe if people TALKED about the topic instead of acting like they can't read English, it would be better^^ to Gallagher

Edit 2-
Quote by Doolittle
I was just there sitting in maths class and dis bitch comes up to me and is all like "I saw Doolittle kissing this boi and holding his hand in the park yesterday. HE MUST B GHEY LOL" So they pointed and laughed. But boy, that was the last laugh they ever laughed. I got in one little fight and my mom scared and said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8and I yelled to the cabbie yo ho smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

This fails so amazingly, you will never know how much it fails.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Doolittle

Not.........................Funny.............................Any......................Fu*king.....................More
this is a dumb thread. the most interesting part so far has been the fresh prince reference.
last night I had three girls who I did not recognize knocking on my door going "omg, it's pratt, how have you been?" I was like, "I do not know you."

They just wanted to see my kittens, my fluffy cute kittens THAT ALWAYS GET ALL THE GIRLS FUK
Quote by pratt121
last night I had three girls who I did not recognize knocking on my door going "omg, it's pratt, how have you been?" I was like, "I do not know you."

They just wanted to see my kittens, my fluffy cute kittens THAT ALWAYS GET ALL THE GIRLS FUK

It's simple,

"Show me your pussies and I'll show you mine!"
Quote by crazynickman

This fails so amazingly, you will never know how much it fails.

Fine, it's fine really. Wanna know what really happened? I ended up kissing the boi sum more!

Quote by pratt121

How'd they know about your pussies?
Quote by Moggan13
Just rape the girls. They wont chat shit bout you again....EVER

It depends if it's good or bad chatting.
Quote by glm
It depends if it's good or bad chatting.

Both. You lose it if you don't use it.
"Are you Hannah Salt?"
"Yeah."
*laughter from chavs*
*chavs walk away*

Fun times.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
"Are you Hannah Salt?"
"Yeah."
*laughter from chavs*
*chavs walk away*

Fun times.

I'm glad there aren't chavs here.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
"Are you Hannah Salt?"
"Yeah."
*laughter from chavs*
*chavs walk away*

Fun times.

But of course it's different on UG, now isn't it
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Quote by I'm_Guitarded

That was definitely the one and only time I've felt that picture to be necessary.

On topic:
I definitely don't make enough of an impact to have anything like that happen.
Spiral Out
they're probably stlaking your posts right now dude .

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
Quote by Jawkster

- Hiro Nakamura

STOP DOING THAT
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by Jawkster

- Hiro Nakamura

<_<
>_>

I thought my UG identity was secret.
I remember this girl saw my penis in the reflection of a mirror in the boys bathroom.(don't know how.) And she told a bunch of people that a was "gifted." Then I walked into a group conversation of girls and they started blushing and laughing. I wasn't embarrassed, but alot of girls know how big my penis is.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Nemesis260
I remember this girl saw my penis in the reflection of a mirror in the boys bathroom.(don't know how.) And she told a bunch of people that a was "gifted." Then I walked into a group conversation of girls and they started blushing and laughing. I wasn't embarrassed, but alot of girls know how big my penis is.

That's a good thing my friend.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
"Are you Hannah Salt?"
"Yeah."
*Chavs pulls out gun*
*Hannah Salt uses Thunder Shock!*
*Chavs fainted!*
*chavs walk away*

Fun times.

Thats what REALLY happened!
Quote by glm

I know but still.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Moggan13
Thats what REALLY happened!

Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
OH WAIT now I remember because Nemesis260 mentioned his penis story...when I was in I think 4th grade, a girl I barely knew told everyone that in 2nd grade I got her to come into the boys' bathroom and I showed her my weeeeeiner. TOTALLY NOT TRUE. I'm not one of those guys that DID that kind of thing. Jeeeez. There's always the story of the kid you knew that just pulled his pants down or something like that; THAT WASN'T ME. GRRR

That bugged me for a while. The girl was positively convinced it was me, but here being a bitch, no one except a few kids believed her.

Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by glm

Not when it's that small it isn't.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
I found out that people talked about me like for a month after I bitted off the head of a bat in the middle of a gig (I thought it was a toy bat bit it was a real doped bat )
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

^Are you Ozzy lol

(yeh, it was lame )
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by crazynickman
OH WAIT now I remember because Nemesis260 mentioned his penis story...when I was in I think 4th grade, a girl I barely knew told everyone that in 2nd grade I got her to come into the boys' bathroom and I showed her my weeeeeiner. TOTALLY NOT TRUE. I'm not one of those guys that DID that kind of thing. Jeeeez. There's always the story of the kid you knew that just pulled his pants down or something like that; THAT WASN'T ME. GRRR

That bugged me for a while. The girl was positively convinced it was me, but here being a bitch, no one except a few kids believed her.

My ordeal happened when I was in 7th grade. Thats why it's a little bad. I'm in 9th now so it's all right.

Page 1 of 2