Poll: Whiich team do you think would win
Poll Options
View poll results: Whiich team do you think would win
Best College Team
9 28%
Worst Pro Team
23 72%
Voters: 32.
Say the worst team in the NFL, like maybe the Dolphins (no offense to you Miami fans) played against the top rated college team like Ohio. Who do you think would win? Personally I think that the Dolphins would win because they are still playing pro ball nonetheless. Poll up shortly.
yeah dolphins. NFL games are played at a faster pace then college games. One of the reasons why alot of good college quarterbacks suck in the NFL
Quote by BLSSDMF539
yeah dolphins. NFL games are played at a faster pace then college games. One of the reasons why alot of good college quarterbacks suck in the NFL

True dat, bro.
Even though the dolphins aint doing that well, they would still cream ohio state. After all thats why they call it PRO football, if you suck, at least your a pro (wow that was lame)
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Dolphins, there the worst of the best!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
The Dolphins. A college team has maybe 3 or 4 players that make it to the NFL. The Dolphins is made up entirely with players that make it to the NFL
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's ridiculous to even consider the college team. Every current pro team could destroy any college football team that has ever existed. The talent differences would prove to be greatly insurmountable.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
hey i live in miami..GO DOLPHINS!!!....not really. they suck this year and last year..and the year before that andthe year before that...when will it ever end?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
The Dolphins, even though they are terrible.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008