it just blew. at first, it just blew the fuses, the light would come on, a poping noise, then the fuse would blow, now it doesnt even come on

any ideas whats wrong and how much it would cost?

and its not the fuses or power cable.
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
Just guesses. Could have blown a tube. I have been told there is an internal non-user accessible fuse inside the amp, in addition to the external fuse. You may have a 5 year warranty on everything but tubes, I would call Peavey.
Yeah... I would guess a blown tube as well, but not sure. That's really too bad. I have a VK and I love it sooo much. Good luck getting it fixed! I would just take it to the store and ask them to have a look at it.
well, how do you know which tube is blown?
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
You'll have to take it to the shop because it's very difficult to deal with it yourself. Try turning it on and look in the back and you'll see them light up. If one doesn't light up then it's probably messed up, but I wouldn't mess with it if I was you...

Edit: Wow I have basically the same set up as you - Epi LP and VK - Cool! It's a great combo. I have the VK 2x12.
^me too. my parents ordered a Epi 66 SG(basically the Gibson with an Epi headstock) for my christmas present!!

found it on accident!

but, the light wont come on, nothing comes on, so i cant see which ones light up
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
97% of the time when a tube amp fails.. it's a tube issue. Best way to find the culprite is pull and test on at a time. It's probably a preamp tube.

You're best bet would to order a brand new set of JJ's from Eurotubes and replace all of them. VK has a low grade tube anyhow... that's one of the reason they can sell so cheap.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
I think you're VK heard some sound clips of Peavey's 5150 & XXX and decided to take his life in it's complete inferiority.

yeah, I own a VK too. although, I'm saving up for a Rivera K-tre
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!