Poll: Do You Sag Your Pants/Jeans/Shorts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Sag Your Pants/Jeans/Shorts?
Yes, alot
15 7%
Yes, a little
101 50%
I used to
17 8%
Never
87 43%
Wuh?
18 9%
Voters: 201.
Page 1 of 2
So I walked in to work yesterday barely sagging my pants and my boss started telling me about how a law is about to be passed so people can't sag there pants anymore. Is this true? Have I missed something? I call bullshit.

Also... Do you sag your pants? I do a little bit, mostly because it's comfy and I'm used to it, but I don't sag em' nearly as much as the gangster kids at my school do . I mean their pants are almost down to their fucking knees for Christ sake! It's ridiculous! Don't they know that, that means their available for a good ol' fashion jail house rapin'?

Discuss...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Oct 26, 2007,
i personally wear pants that are a bit too big so i can grow into them and trick em out with safty pins and such without fear of injury
but i wear a belt
so my pants ride comfortably on my hips
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Law against it? What happened to America being a free country?

EDIT: oh at work
Sagging your trousers is wearing them really low right? Nope, my ass goes where it's meant to go in my trousers. I saw some kids in America and bloody hell, they had them so low they looked like they were wading through syrup.
Yeah, a law is about to be passed...

Police have already got the names of thousands of people who commit wiggery, and attempts to wiggery.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
....duh?

Kay....

I justt wear em where it's comfortable. Around my hips just above teh pubic hairz normally

Is that "sagging my pants"? God, that sounds like some form of inuendo..
Quick question for ya... How did sagging pants become fashionable?
I play guitar
Quote by Kensai
Yeah, a law is about to be passed...

Police have already got the names of thousands of people who commit wiggery, and attempts to wiggery.

Yea, another sad attempt at my boss trying to scare me.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Oct 26, 2007,
I do it, but they don't hang off past my ass like a couple of my friends...

But how I do it looks good on me and it's sure as hell more comfortable.
Quote by )Eric(Draven
Quick question for ya... How did sagging pants become fashionable?

It's those black people and all their black trends
worst post ever.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by leftyrockr
Sagging started in prison, where lower members of the prison society used it as a symbol for when they were ready to drop the soap. So no.

Hah first response is correct!

It's an inmate symbol. Inmates don't have talors, they're issued clothes, and much of the time these clothes don't fit. It leads to a sign of willingness for a dick straight to the butt.

Keep that in mind while you're sagging your pants, because intelligent people know that you want balls in your body.
I play guitar
I believe i all started in prison. People used to sag there pants because there belts were taken off them to stop them hanging themselves....and no i dont...i buy a belt
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
I do it, but they don't hang off past my ass like a couple of my friends...

But how I do it looks good on me and it's sure as hell more comfortable.

You let your friends hang off past your ass?
Quote by TheNthDimension
You let your friends hang off past your ass?

lmao
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by DougC84
worst post ever.

You talking about my post?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
i wear Levi's Skinny so no sagging for me.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Yea... My friend once told me that in Africa the blacks would have "rap" battles talking **** about the other so I said "Well, they haven't advanced much then"
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
Yeah they are trying to ban it in some city in PA or NJ or one of those places I couldn't care less about. I, personally, hate seing dudes boxers all the time. It's so lame. Esp. working at a jeans store I see that all the freakin' time it's so annoying and not even cool...at all.
yea a bit, but because i'm a rugby player, and my thighs are real big because of scruming and stuff, so my pants sag a bit because i have to buy them too big so theyre comfy around my thighs.

EDIT: and yes i believe that they're trying to pass a law.
There's no point in "sagging" (God, that's the worst verb I've ever used; it sounds like a sexual act). I wear my pants right at my waist where I should, and I wear a belt on all my pants because I lost a bit of weight in the past few years. Someone please tell me the point of having your pants low enough for people to see your boxers. I honestly want an answer.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I wouldn't be so sure http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071019/ts_afp/lifestyleusfashionyouthrace_071019062704

I know some people were arrested in Virginia for gross indecency or whatever they wanted to call it. I don't think anything was done though, probably just told off.

Guess I was wrong.

What a stupid law...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There's this guy in my Math class, who wears tight pants really low (i'm talking below his butt) and he holds it there with a belt and has his boxers sticking out.

It's kinda weird.
But, hey, the kid's cute, lol.
Quote by hysteria__
There's this guy in my Math class, who wears tight pants really low (i'm talking below his butt) and he holds it there with a belt and has his boxers sticking out.

It's kinda weird.
But, hey, the kid's cute, lol.

Actually, this SHOULD be banned:

For the Americans amongst us:
The guy in the suit is the leader of the Opposition party in England - the Democrats to your Republicans, only more stupid.

The guy with his hand on his dick doesn't know this.
I sag my pants. Its comfortable. I prefer my pants hanging off my arse than strangling my balls. Ive done it since year 9 (9th grade). If anyone sees a problem with it e.g the police or faggots who want to call me a "wigger" can suck my hairy balls.
Quote by SpartanTHC
I sag my pants. Its comfortable. I prefer my pants hanging off my arse than strangling my balls. Ive done it since year 9 (9th grade). If anyone sees a problem with it e.g the police or faggots who want to call me a "wigger" can suck my hairy balls.

What kind of pants do you wear that "strangle your balls"??
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
That's why you get pants that actually fit you. For example, larger sized pants if they're "strangling your balls" or smaller sized pants if they don't fit around you smoothly.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.

Man, that was one of the worst articles i've ever seen. Journalistic embarrassment or what!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It was just a small exageration. I wear either jeans or traksuit bottoms. No i am in no way a "chav" or a "wigger".
Quote by SpartanTHC
It was just a small exageration. I wear either jeans or traksuit bottoms. No i am in no way a "chav" or a "wigger".

If you got the right size, neither of those pants come even close to irritating your balls.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
I do when I mke fun of gangster's or when my pants are too short or when I get wedgies from having them at my waist but I barely do.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
What ever happened to a good broken in pair of jean that fit?

*Hank Hill reference* but it's true, either they are baggy or super tight these days...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Dude i was joking. Ive never had pants that strangle my balls. I just prefer my pants loose. Not as loose as i used to have them though.
Page 1 of 2