I need help with mine.

So I was minding my own business, mind controling my pixelized people, and one of them needs a logic point to get a promotion. I buy a chess set, and it says +logic, so I'm like 'yay! they can get promoteded now!'. I click for them to use the chess set, and this thought bubble comes up, and it has a picture in it (I still don't know WTF it's supposed to mean.) and they're nodding their head in a 'no' manner. Has this happened to anyone else? and what do I do about it?
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
1000 e-cookies for being from Jersey AND liking MCR

"Don't worry old girl, dry those tears from your eyes, something better's bound to come around sometime. Lets go." I Am A Graveyard - Shotglass Supersition.
they dont like something about the furniture, could be the chairs they are supposed to sit on or even the color of the wall. try something else or just put i in a square out from the wall
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
I've only played The Sims and that was ages ago but it seems to me that they don't want to play chess. Are they happy when you ask tell them to play chess?

I thought it was fun to take away their free will and let them stand there and do nothing with the time on fast forward.
They try to play it themselves, but they end up being like 'No, you're a fag, I don't like this.'
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

"Don't worry old girl, dry those tears from your eyes, something better's bound to come around sometime. Lets go." I Am A Graveyard - Shotglass Supersition.
Bitch slap.
Solution.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
I think it means their not happy, theres this bar meter when its over halfway in green then their some what happy. They only like learning or gaining skills when their happy
Oh, make sure it's round the correct way. It's really hard to see, try rotating the chess set.
Quote by backtothe70s
they dont like something about the furniture, could be the chairs they are supposed to sit on or even the color of the wall. try something else or just put i in a square out from the wall

I've tried putting in chairs, taking the chairs away, getting the more expensive chess set, moving it, (as it was already away from the wall) and it looks kind of like a house, now that I think about it. =\
Quote by Jersey_Zombie

Quote by Birdy266
I think it means their not happy, theres this bar meter when its over halfway in green then their some what happy. They only like learning or gaining skills when their happy

my recreation of MCR is never unhappy. =]. However, my recreation of FOB is ALWAYS hungry, tired, and smelly.

JerseyEDIT:Ahh double post. =\
Quote by Jersey_Zombie