Poll: Have you ever been in love?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever been in love?
Yes
186 62%
No
112 38%
Voters: 298.
Page 1 of 4
Have you ever been in love in the most literal sense of the word? I have been once, and I'm starting to feel like I am again. There's this Russian exchange student at our school oh she's so beautiful. She's got the most beautiful eyes (green) I've ever seen on anyone and when she smiles at me I feel like I'm gonna melt. I'm dating her right now although we're not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. When I take her out to lunch I can't hardly eat because I have these indescribable emotions of euphoria mixed with being scared to the point of pissing my pants. And when I talk to her, I love knowing she's as nervous talking to me as I am to her, cuz she's always playing with her hair and gives little nervous chuckles and stammers every now and then. Not to mention she has the cutest Russian accent. Ohhhh... I really do think I'm in love.

Sorry, please forgive my ramblings. Anyway have you ever been in love. Not just have a girlfriend or someone you like but LOVE.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
yea, youll get it over it. They always have ways of screwing you over

+3

That's how many have done that to me so far. I was in love with only 1 of them though, but boy did that turn me into an emo for a while.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I am, unfortunately it's with two girls!! argh!!

but atleast i'm out with one!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
love =/= infatuation

you're not in love, TS
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Nope. Maybe later, who knows.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
"I was in love once."

"Really? Tell us about it."

"I don't remember her name."

"Ok, that's not a good start but go on."

"We met in a resturaunt bathroom. We made out for 4 hours then never saw each other again."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't love"

".......Damn."
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Thebiz
+3

That's how many have done that to me so far. I was in love with only 1 of them though, but boy did that turn me into an emo for a while.

Seriously I feel like going EMO just because I can't talk to her for five days, because her phone is disconnected and we don't have school until Thursday.
yes i am.. have been for about a year or so
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Seriously I feel like going EMO just because I can't talk to her for five days, because her phone is disconnected and we don't have school until Thursday.

She sound gorgeous man. I've been there.
Quote by RandyVanHendrix

you'll learn to cope.

i'm in a long dist relationship, i cld go for that much time without talkin to my gf quite easily i reckon.

although i prefer not to
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
yea, youll get it over it. They always have ways of screwing you over

QFT.

How long have you known her, TS? I don't mean to wish you bad luck or anything, but it could be simple infatuation. The trick to figuring out if it's love or not is to have sex with the person (or oral sex, just as long as you're getting off) and when you're climaxing, yell out something stupid, mood-killing, or disrespectful. My weapon of choice is "This. Is. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!" (Also good: "Ah, it's like little razors!" or "Say what again, motherf*cker!") If she looks at you with an inquisitive and confused look, you have a serious relationship, if she freaks out and calls you a pig, you're obviously doomed to fail, but if she shows no emotion 'cos she always kind of knew that deep down, you were going to do something stupid like that, then that, my friend, is true love.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Thebiz
+3

Exact same story. Women must really enjoy the sound of broken heart beneath their feet.
Quote by Footzyrama
I am, unfortunately it's with two girls!! argh!!

but atleast i'm out with one!

same, but im kinda with both, because they live so far apart, so no matter where i am, im with some one i love, and yes i realise this is immoral.
Quote by boreamor
To hell with women I say! They shouldn't be out the bedroom!

You mean kitchen?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Well I do love my guitars, especially the Les Paul....

Edit: you mean girls my bad.
uh...nope.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I don't think I've ever been in love, but I've been to the highest form of crush before it goes into love.

Like right now.
She's on my mind all the time, and I always think of anything I can do jsut to talk to her or look at her. She's beautiful, intelligant, has a great personality, and oh so kind.

Too bad I'm a bitch and lack self confidence to ask her out.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by MedicreDemon
You mean kitchen?

I suppose it would depend on what you wanted more: Sex or food.

But yeah. Love it when you love someone for WHO they are, not what they are.

The girl I love is beautiful, most beautiful girl I know.

And that doesn't mean crap to me. She's funny, intelligent (smartest person I know), cute and loving. She is actually everything a guy wants.

Doesn't like me though =(

It hurts. Like. Hell.

Told you I was going Emo cause of it XD
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
Love isn't when you love a chick's boobs, but when you love them as they are.

I hope that's not directed at me, because I said nothing like that. Seriously getting in her pants is the LAST thing on my mind. Anyway like I said earlier my favorite part of her body is her eyes
Well, if you are in love, much congratulations to you - Good luck man.
I'm with an Italian... and if there's any sort stereotype out there that you should look for, it's that Italians like to have sex. At least she and a **** ton of her Italian brethren do.

But, that's not the only reason...

She's my ****ing soulmate, mates.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
There's a Russian girl at my school. She's kind of weird, but I bet she's crazy in the sack with that hot cockeye of hers
Quote by Alix_D
Yes, but I guarentee you that 98% of the people who voted yes haven't even been close.

I don't know. When I talk to her I feel high the rest of the day. Except instead of getting the munches I can't eat.
Quote by RageAgainst...
love =/= infatuation

you're not in love, TS

+346234534
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
Love isn't when you love a chick's boobs, but when you love them as they are.

then maybe I am o.O
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Allnightmask22
QFT.

How long have you known her, TS? I don't mean to wish you bad luck or anything, but it could be simple infatuation. The trick to figuring out if it's love or not is to have sex with the person (or oral sex, just as long as you're getting off) and when you're climaxing, yell out something stupid, mood-killing, or disrespectful. My weapon of choice is "This. Is. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!" (Also good: "Ah, it's like little razors!" or "Say what again, motherf*cker!") If she looks at you with an inquisitive and confused look, you have a serious relationship, if she freaks out and calls you a pig, you're obviously doomed to fail, but if she shows no emotion 'cos she always kind of knew that deep down, you were going to do something stupid like that, then that, my friend, is true love.

That is the most amazing anecdote I have ever heard. Well done sir!

Nope never been in love.
Page 1 of 4