They don't have to be sex related, but mine just happen to be...

1. Theres a kid on my bus that was in 8th grade last year and was a father at like the end of the year. HIS PARENTS DIDN'T CARE!!! + three hardcore xXx kids (not including me) beat his ass after I told one of them and he was in the ICU while his son was being born.

2. Kinda your average story, but theres a 12 year old prostitute on my friend's bus.

how pathetic...
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

1. Theres a kid on my bus that was in 8th grade last year and was a father at like the end of the year. HIS PARENTS DIDN'T CARE!!! + three hardcore xXx kids (not including me) beat his ass after I told one of them and he was in the ICU while his son was being born.

2. Kinda your average story, but theres a 12 year old prostitute on my friend's bus.

how pathetic...

Is she hot?
What's ICU?

"theres a 12 year old prostitute on my friend's bus."
I'm guessing she's movin' with her Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air?
Last edited by kidsilcon at Oct 26, 2007,
Quote by 7daycrisis
Is she hot?

WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by 7daycrisis
Is she hot?

I don't know, two of my friends on that bus was telling me this at a chinese restraunt yesterday.
There some guy i dislike who apparently had sex with his cousin when he was six. Bull**** me thinks, but then some random 12 year old pulled 3 condoms out of his pocket yesterday, so anything could be true!?!
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
ICU is Intensive Care Unit (A hospital ward)

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I wipe my own ass.

No ****!
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
I asked a girl "How's life"

And she told me that there was a guy after her and she didn't like him, so he tried killing himself and he was in the hospital, and his friend called her telling her she should be guilty. Then she started crying.

Kind of ruined my plan for sex with her that night.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I...
C*m...
Blood...

Im serious, its scary...
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I...
C*m...
Blood...

Im serious, its scary...

That's horrible
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I...
C*m...
Blood...

Im serious, its scary...

Who the fu*k are you and why are you on my internetz?
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
Kinda your average story, but theres a 12 year old prostitute on my friend's bus.

how amazingly awesome and convenient!...

fixed
Dude well I don't think you should beat the **** out of people who were in ICU and have a kid HAHAHAHA that's not going to help them any at all silly kids I swear they're just into life for the drammaaa then it turns out to be to much for them and they relapse and die
There's a 200 pound 15 year old girl in my school thats preggers. She has a mustache and smokes like a pack a day. She also smells oddly like my friends gym shorts.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I asked a girl "How's life"

And she told me that there was a guy after her and she didn't like him, so he tried killing himself and he was in the hospital, and his friend called her telling her she should be guilty. Then she started crying.

Kind of ruined my plan for sex with her that night.

Just threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't sleep with you, she seems to be susceptible to that.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by tjbhdeath squad

how pathetic...

Why'd they beat the shit out of him for?
Quote by glm

apparently because he told one of the "hardcore" kids he was a father. despite the fact the kid hadnt been born....

I smell bull****
Quote by glm

I knew that they would do something when i told them an 8th grader just got an ugly girl pregnant and they thought that the kid was such a fag.
That's the dumbest reason to beat someone up, what's wrong with you kids?

Quote by kidsilcon
What's ICU?

"theres a 12 year old prostitute on my friend's bus."
I'm guessing she's movin' with her Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air?

Now that's the spirit!

Quote by tjbhdeath squad
I knew that they would do something when i told them an 8th grader just got an ugly girl pregnant and they thought that the kid was such a fag.

Either that's bullshit, or you and your friends are assholes.

Or maybe both!
Is the prostitutes name Amber by any chance?Thiers one at my school to.Shes FAT and ugly.
Ok.
this one time i had to take a dump at school really bad, so i went to the bathroom. however i refuse to put my ass cheeks on that toilet so i tried to take a standing dump. shit on the floor.