and I'm really not sure how to prepare.
the guide that ACT provided is really ****, any tips? also, free online things would really be helpful.

what should i study/how should i study?

this is my last chance, EVER. i know i can do better if i prepare, so i need some help doing just that, because i didn't prepare at all before.

either reply here or PM me, thanks everybody, i appreciate it.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
im taking it tommorow too. I got a 30 on the september one. Kinda hoping for a 32 this time.
i got a 32 in april, hoping for 34 or 5.

honestly though, some of the questions are retarded.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
One final time? Aren't you able to take it as many times as you want? Unless if you're a senior and you need to submit your ACT scores to colleges and such.
Sent from my iPad.
yeah, i'm a senior. i'm really hoping to do better. i feel pretty ready, i guess, i dunno though
Quote by SeveralSpecies
im taking it tomorrow also. it kinda sucks because this is the first time to take it, and im a senior. so im hoping to do really well the first time and not NEED to take it again.

heres for hoping.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Never took ACT. I did the SAT. Where I'm from, next to nobody bothers taking the ACT since no colleges around here care much about it.

I got a 1280 on the SAT. I was quite disappointed, but I don't have any more time to take it, I already sent the application to college out.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
I'm taking it too. I'm only a Junior though, but I'm getting the first and possibly last time over with. I'm expecting to do pretty damn well. I got a 27 in 8th grade...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
i'm taking it one last time too. i got a 30 last time though, so i'm just doing this cause i signed up and paid before i got my september results back.
#DTWD