Page 1 of 2
Now a days you hear about the stupidest things in school... shooting and missing, white vs black etc, but today in my school is just became inhuman.

We got to last period and about 20 minutes in, the Vice-Principle came in to talk to the class. He started to talk about how last night was awards night and people were happy and how things went well, blah blah blah, but then he got to what had happened at lunch.

Apparently, this girl in secondary 3 had come to his office in tears, because she had found a bag with half of a squirrel hanging outside her locker. Some faggot had hung it there after he found it as roadkill. We all know who it was, some wannabe in secondary 4 who thinks he's the coolest shi to ever exist. Personally, that kid deserves a good beating and hopefully he's got some sort of disease because of the squirrel.

It makes out school look like a toilet full of the shit that our city doesn't want.

It's pathetic. School is a place to learn (oh how cliche), not a place to act like a jerk.

Opinions please, and has anything like this happened to your school?
*jots down* dead squirrel on locker. thanx for the idea!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
well, the guy needs a smack for sure
worst happened at ours was, some dude left **** all over the seat at the toilet
fool
and i used to nick stuff
hahahahaaa
cured of that now, though
oh, and did i mention some berk probably from the rival school set fire to the staff room? and pretty much burnt half the school down?
nope
well, it happened
and years before, it turned out someone had burnt a different building down
before i went to the school though

aah, well. it makes school interesting
after all, don't you often find yourself wishing the school WAS on fire, when the alarm randomly goes off?
no. my school is usually strict and everywhere you go, there's a sercurity camera everywhere except the bathrooms and locker rooms (i hope). and has 4 sercurity officers on each floor
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

personally i think that is a hilarious idea (if it were dead in the first place of course)
and to be perfectly honest,

all the shooting and racial hate etc = america

it's pretty clean in england (no offence)
Quote by Metal-X
No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself

Quote by mong12345
personally i think that is a hilarious idea (if it were dead in the first place of course)

I don't agree. Most of America is great (minus the emo fags), but these few things that happen cover up the good things here. People like pointing out our faults, but that's human nature.

BTW our county had about 10 bomb threats in 5 days. Stupid retards got out of school for it too.
what the **** is secondary 4? are you british? (I'm American) I know there are a lot of british users on here. I feel retarded. Is it like grades or something?
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Dead squirrel? Locker? That's genius As long as the squirrel was already dead.

Actually, no, there might be some disease transmission there

I thought there was a lot of tension between Muslims and natve English there.
all of the school shootings we hear about and it didn't become "inhuman" until someone put a dead squirrel in a girl's locker?

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by voteforpedro36
I don't agree. Most of America is great (minus the emo fags), but these few things that happen cover up the good things here.

How 'bout the Chavs/Wangstas???
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Ralbert07
How 'bout the Chavs/Wangstas???

There isn't as many chavs as there used to be. At least not around here
Quote by guitargod21136
what the **** is secondary 4? are you british? (I'm American) I know there are a lot of british users on here. I feel retarded. Is it like grades or something?

Secondary=High school
4=12th

I think that's a horrible prank. Anyone who finds that funny needs to grow the hell up.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
some kid put a condom in another's bag and made it wet to make it seem like it was used. when the kid pulled it out he puked and thought he was gonna get some std
That cocksucker deserves to die

R.I.P Squirrel

We will miss you
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
My school has become pretty much based on standards that w all have to pass or else we're deemed an idiot. We're barely doing any discussions and not learning the things we should be learning. It's sad really. These standards are not gonna help us learn at all.

well, once a dude made some p00p in the whole bathroom, and cleaned with his t-shirt(we must use one under the uniform shirt) and his boxers. it was nasty

i will make a diagram

o well, the brown stuff is sh*t, thats all you need to know
Attachments:
caca.gif
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Oct 26, 2007,
This one time someone **** in the urinal >_>
We're Composing our funeral songs, note by note

Let the carcass of the martyr burn
Quote by MedicreDemon
Secondary=High school
4=12th

I think that's a horrible prank. Anyone who finds that funny needs to grow the hell up.

what country is that?
Schools are retarded, especially in michigan.
Thats why my parents homeschooled me.
I don't get fires started in my locker, and guns aren't being pointed at me.
Plus, with homeschooling, I get to play guitar all of the time.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by voteforpedro36
I don't agree. Most of America is great (minus the emo fags), but these few things that happen cover up the good things here. People like pointing out our faults, but that's human nature.

BTW our county had about 10 bomb threats in 5 days. Stupid retards got out of school for it too.

yes of course, the bigger the country the higher the percentage of crap going on will occur, it's just the media really, nobody wants to hear about the academic level of students in america from idk.. iceland, but if somebody gets shot and bombs are going off everyone turns thier heads

Quote by thewho65
Dead squirrel? Locker? That's genius As long as the squirrel was already dead.

Actually, no, there might be some disease transmission there

I thought there was a lot of tension between Muslims and natve English there.

HA HA!! where did you hear that? i guess you could assume so with the whole terrorist stereotypes and the religious aspects, but honestly i beg to differ, perhaps in some rougher areas, where the muslims probably get into gangs to defend themselves or offend and vice versa. But i think generally it's all gravy here
Quote by Metal-X
No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself

Quote by mong12345

Because EVERY school in America is just absolutely HORRIBLE.

But, there's England! Perfect aren't they?

Are you stupid? Seriously.
Quote by mong12345
yes of course, the bigger the country the higher the percentage of crap going on will occur

well no, not really being as youre working in percentage not literal numbers.
Quote by glm
Because EVERY school in America is just absolutely HORRIBLE.

But, there's England! Perfect aren't they?

Are you stupid? Seriously.

Well you know. We've pretty much never had anyone walk in and shoot anyone. Just saying....
Quote by NFFC_1865
what country is that?

Secondary si the proper term for high school, 4 just means grade level.

In america that's high school senior.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by NFFC_1865
Well you know. We've pretty much never had anyone walk in and shoot anyone. Just saying....

December 8, 1995 Maida Vale, London, England Learco Chindamo, 15 1 dead Headmaster Philip Lawrence was stabbed to death outside the gates of his school by 15-year-old Learco Chindamo at St George's Roman Catholic Secondary School in Maida Vale, London

July 8, 1996 Blakenhall, Wolverhampton, England,
United Kingdom
Horrett Campbell, 33 7 injured Horrett Campbell, a 33-year-old man with paranoid schizophrenia, invaded a teddy bears' picnic being held at St Luke's Primary School and slashed three young children and four adults with a machete. Lisa Potts, a 20-year-old nursery nurse, was awarded the George Medal for saving children's lives despite suffering severe injuries.

Yeah, stabbing's more like it.
Quote by glm
December 8, 1995 Maida Vale, London, England Learco Chindamo, 15 1 dead Headmaster Philip Lawrence was stabbed to death outside the gates of his school by 15-year-old Learco Chindamo at St George's Roman Catholic Secondary School in Maida Vale, London

July 8, 1996 Blakenhall, Wolverhampton, England,
United Kingdom
Horrett Campbell, 33 7 injured Horrett Campbell, a 33-year-old man with paranoid schizophrenia, invaded a teddy bears' picnic being held at St Luke's Primary School and slashed three young children and four adults with a machete. Lisa Potts, a 20-year-old nursery nurse, was awarded the George Medal for saving children's lives despite suffering severe injuries.

Yeah, stabbing's more like it.

grrrr.

they deserved it

Also the number of injuries/fatalaties is generally a lot less. Also the 33 year old man isnt really an actual schoolchild!
Quote by NFFC_1865
grrrr.

they deserved it

Also the number of injuries/fatalaties is generally a lot less. Also the 33 year old man isnt really an actual schoolchild!

Are gun laws are different.

And he had the mind of a school child.

Quote by glm
Are gun laws are different.

And he had the mind of a school child.

Schoolchildren are paranoid schizphrenics these days?! :|
Quote by NFFC_1865
Schoolchildren are paranoid schizphrenics these days?! :|

Yes, you didn't know that?
Public school is a joke. I never went to private school so i dont know, it could be idk. All they do nowadays is try to make students feel good about themselves and dont bother to educate them. Thats half the reason 1/4 of people in this country are so stupid.

Your friend with the 1/2 squirrel there is a good example.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Public school is a joke. I never went to private school so i dont know, it could be idk. All they do nowadays is try to make students feel good about themselves and dont bother to educate them. Thats half the reason 1/4 of people in this country are so stupid.

Your friend with the 1/2 squirrel there is a good example.

He's not my friend.
Quote by Thornography
He's not my friend.

I figured, it sounded better than "your acquaintance."
Quote by darkarbiter7
Schools are retarded, especially in michigan.
Thats why my parents homeschooled me.
I don't get fires started in my locker, and guns aren't being pointed at me.
Plus, with homeschooling, I get to play guitar all of the time.

Wrap me in your cinnamon
especially in michigan
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
my school is realy stupid with "security"
aperently PDA is a dangerous epidemec
cameras that moniter the lockers that dont lock are ony woking every so often
the hallway leading to our library is off limits during lunch, but the library isnt?
its fun, not to harsh though, just stupid
How do I change my sig?
high school is just a breeding ground of hate >=(

HAAAATTEEEEE-UH!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
you don't hear stuff about catholic schools in new york..... we're all "normal" i guess
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by Phorgot
you don't hear stuff about catholic schools in new york..... we're all "normal" i guess

Not necessarily normal but definitely more reasonable. Those teachers don't have a problem with smackin a kid upside the head when he says something dumb.
Quote by voteforpedro36

i think that was his point... aus hasnt had a bomb threat for....ages?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Page 1 of 2