So, this might be a bit long, but, we need a ton of help on this:

So, my band has been together for 5 years(in march) and we can never get a singer. I usually do the vocals when we dont have one. Ive gotten pretty decent at singing, I woudlnt consider myself a singer yet though. Anyway. We have about 18 songs right now and we want to put out a full-length album. We finally found a singer and hes really really good. One of the best (thats not already in a band) in the area. thing is, hes not really our style. We are more of a thrash metal band, and hes more in to "radio-metal" if you get what im saying. We have tried him in the past and he quit after a week. If we keep him, our 18 songs will be down to 3.

So question is:

Should we keep a really good singer, but lose our musical direction, style and songs?

Tell us what you think...we really need help in this.
keep the direction, because if you comprising that, your not gonna have fun making music, which is the most important

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Awaken
keep the direction, because if you comprising that, your not gonna have fun making music, which is the most important

+1

plus once your direction changes paople in the band might not like it but they might if they don't not good for the band
song stuck in my head today