This a country song I wrote a little while ago. I have no experience playing or writing country music so I'm not sure how country-ish it is. Song's on profile.
sounded ok, but i think there was a little clipping during the rhythm part. it was really repetitive, but if you are gonna add some lyrics that wouldn't matter as much. the solo at the end sounded good though. i didn't think it sounded very country, but i don't listen to much country so i wouldn't really know.
btw, i also listened to your blues solo thing, that sounded pretty good, i'd recommend trying to build a song round that also.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=694716
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Sounds pretty cool man. Could be country, or it could be rock (maybe a rock ballad). Kinda reminded me off 3 doors down. Definately repetitive as is. Adding the vocals or some sort of melodic content would definately make it more interesting. nice job.
yeah i probably will in the future. Once I get a job (hopefully early next year) I'm saving for a new computer which will actually run good recording programs.
Quote by Spamwise
yeah i probably will in the future. Once I get a job (hopefully early next year) I'm saving for a new computer which will actually run good recording programs.

cool. Do yourself a favor and get a Mac !
shred is gaudy music
Quote by GuitarMunky
cool. Do yourself a favor and get a Mac !

yeah i'm contemplating it. it'll be a while either way.
Heh, it doesn't sound too country to me Sounds like it'd be more of a pop rock bluesy ballad, if it had vocals.

Anyway, there's some very well written melodies in there, and a very catchy, soulful chord progression.

Only real criticism I can think of is the solo having a few uncomfortable sounding notes, and the obvious lack of any backing/vocals If you can get a backing together for this it'd be great.

And cheers for giving my song a listen