Page 1 of 4
You know how some things are simple pleasures? Well this thread is all about the opposite. Basically little things throughout the day that just feel horrible. for example: taking a big gulp of sour milk or sitting down to take a dump on a seat that you realize you pissed on yourself. and.....go!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
When you are running to catch the bus and it pulls away just as you get there. That happened to me today.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
The realization that you really do have to ventrue out from under your nice warm bed into your cold cold bedroom....makes me shiver just thinking about it.
Pigeons flying towards you so you duck in the middle of the high street even though you know they're not just going to smack into your face. It always pisses me off.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Waking up early in the morning for school...

Quote by manyfingers
The realization that you really do have to ventrue out from under your nice warm bed into your cold cold bedroom....makes me shiver just thinking about it.

Exactly. That's why I don't like getting up early. All you want to do is stay in that warm bed and get right back to sleep. Then you have to get out in the cold and work.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Catching your wallet chain on a doorknob when you run past, breaking your chain, ripping your belt loop or just injuring yourself and looking like a pratt.
When you step in a puddle and you get your socks wet, making your feet cold and wet for the remainder of the day until you can change your shoes and socks again.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
When you try to commit necrophilia on your recently butchered victim but some dogwalker starts asking you if you need a hand digging the dirt.
getting out of the shower soaking wet... thats when my nips become mountains
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Catching your wallet chain on a doorknob when you run past, breaking your chain, ripping your belt loop or just injuring yourself and looking like a pratt.

hahaha yes! thats how i lost my iron maiden wallet. chain got caught in a bus door and i realized it was gone as the bus pulled away
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Oct 26, 2007,
Quote by 7DaySkeptic

That's your own fault nub.

These things are awful:

Get off my lawn.
playing a show
and your chord yanks out of the guitar
making the buzzing noise for everyone to hear

=[
Quote by HawkaLuigi
That's your own fault nub.

These things are awful:

Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
When you pick your pajama pants off the floor, find out they're all wet and smell like beer because your roommate and his friends are idiots and really clumsy and messy and spill shit all over the place.
getting in a shower and realizing you forgot to put a towel within arms reach and have to get all the way out to grab one, thus leaving large puddles of water all over the bathroom

forgeting to wet my hair before i put shampoo in it

hopping in my vehicle after i get off work and find the lights were left on for 5+ hours
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
The worst are those little annoying things that seem to happen everyday but you never remember them so they keep happening every day. For example, I always leave the towels downstairs, so when I get out of the shower at 7 I have to run through my ****ing cold house to get a towel.

Or how you tell yourself Sunday night while doing all your work that the next weekend you'll have it done before you go to bed friday, but yet here you are on UG threading it up...and Sunday we'll all regret it. Again...
Taking ****s in poorly designed toilets.

Happened to me the other day: I walk into the bathroom to see a spider roughly the size of a volleyball glaring at me. (I'm assuming he was glaring.) So, I bunch up a wad of toilet paper to crush it, before realizing that this spider is some kind of demi-God, so I set the wad of toilet paper on the counter and use one of my girlfriend's dad's gun magazines and successfully dismantle said demi-God spider. Then, as I take one of my more vicious dumps, I go to wipe, and successfully skim my hand through some nasty sh*t water. Feeling bested by that unique combination of bad luck and stupidity that has always seemed to plague me, I finish my business and get up, spying the wad of toilet paper I had originally intended to use to kill the spider. I wash my hands and use it to clean my hand off. Thinking this was a tiny little instance of serendipity, on the walk back to my room, I realize, no, I still f*cking got sh*t on my hand, and no amount of serendipity can counteract that. My day was ruined.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
running through the house and hitting your toe on something.

i did that a few days ago
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X

Quote by Allnightmask22
Taking ****s in poorly designed toilets.

Happened to me the other day: I walk into the bathroom to see a spider roughly the size of a volleyball glaring at me. (I'm assuming he was glaring.) So, I bunch up a wad of toilet paper to crush it, before realizing that this spider is some kind of demi-God, so I set the wad of toilet paper on the counter and use one of my girlfriend's dad's gun magazines and successfully dismantle said demi-God spider. Then, as I take one of my more vicious dumps, I go to wipe, and successfully skim my hand through some nasty sh*t water. Feeling bested by that unique combination of bad luck and stupidity that has always seemed to plague me, I finish my business and get up, spying the wad of toilet paper I had originally intended to use to kill the spider. I wash my hands and use it to clean my hand off. Thinking this was a tiny little instance of serendipity, on the walk back to my room, I realize, no, I still f*cking got sh*t on my hand, and no amount of serendipity can counteract that. My day was ruined.
Quote by Noyon999

Quote by humpacow6
banging ur guitar case while going up stairs, never fails

Yeah basically...I always try and bring my guitar out of my room but then I remember the door isn't big enough and by the time i do that i hit it on the sides of the door.

Getting body wash in my hand and without thinking put it in my unwet hair...which is like double awful.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by raindropsXroses
When you are running to catch the bus and it pulls away just as you get there. That happened to me today.

pwned
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
people who dont know how to quote right

CHIKITTY_CHINA!
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
people who dont know how to quote right

CHIKITTY_CHINA!

ouch...
Quote by Noyon999

Lol it's true, ^ you quote then reply under it.

Maybe this could be your unique way of quoting.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by humpacow6
ppl who dont know when to stop posting

goddamit jared. stop ****ing with my thread
Quote by Noyon999

The feeling of wood on your teeth after you've eaten your popsicle.
Weak, I know, but I hate it.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
goddamit jared. stop ****ing with my thread

screw u yesse

The feeling of wood on your teeth after you've eaten your popsicle.

totally agree
Last edited by humpacow6 at Oct 26, 2007,
Quote by Time Bomb
Turning 18 (yes, I did today)
Gimmie happy birffffday

WOO!! happy birfffday!!!
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Lol it's true, ^ you quote then reply under it.

Maybe this could be your unique way of quoting.

too many users doing it otherwise for people to not get annoyed by it......like me
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Page 1 of 4