No, but I airdrum and airpiano a lot. Airbass too, if I'm feeling naughty.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
When the time comes, I air guitar like a crazy person. Even in public.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I do it so much I airguitar music that doesn't even have guitar

Apocalyptica FTW
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Here's what you do.
1. Get a trout.
2. Bring trout everywhere you go.
3. Problem solved.

Seriously, I wouldn't **** with a guy who is randomly carrying a trout.

OM NOM NOM
Air guitar, drum, bass. I play everything..........air.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I used to. then i started playing guitar and i dont.
but i just looovvveeee to air drum. and sometimes, even air bass
of course, even in public! but not as extreme..just a airstrumming to the beat or subtle hand motions for the drums.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I usually listen to music and finger the notes on the back of my iPod like it's a fretboard, I just do it out of habit.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
this should be a poll, also yes
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Yes, I do this orgasmic spasm when ever I hear the Comfortably Numb solo, and I airguitar to it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I go insane when I air guitar lol. Tonight on the bus ride home I was air guitaring to the music in my head, people where giving me wierd looks but I know I was having more fun on that bus than they were.
yeep im all about the air, passing out air, air humping, air breathing, air guitarist, air drumming, air bassing, air pianoing

made up my own words there, feel free to use them
I air guitar as well, especailly when i am listing to my cd player and use it as a gigantic pick.
No, but I occassionally airdrum.

One time I was driving and I got up to this stoplight, I was singing in my car enthusiastically as per usual, and I turned around and saw this guy airdrumming like a monster just as he turned around and saw me bobbing my head aggressively and singing. It was one of those moments where you know you're meant to be with somebody then the light turned green and I never saw him again .
Quote by Dog454
I usually listen to music and finger the notes on the back of my iPod like it's a fretboard, I just do it out of habit.

+12345

but instead of an ipod i use my dslite
I only do airguitar shredding and soloing. No strumming or any of that nonsense. Just the hardcore ****.

Also for airdrumming I just dig the toms.
take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship, my senses have been stripped.
I AirPiano alot, but AirGuitaring and AirDrumming just looks stupid to me.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

air guitar FTW!!!

i even do it in the car at stoplights, or on the interstate. its pretty fun(ny)
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Who doesn't?
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I like to give the Old Air-clarinet a blow once in a while. People look at me all wierd though. Any ideas why?
the worst one ive done is air drum guitar and keys every thing at a dream theater show and also preempt the changes. wanker
Quote by Captain Insano
All the time, I am also guilty of Airdrummig as well.

Same...I wish I could play drums
Of course, and probably more in public than by myself. And if theres a cool drum part, ill switch over to that, and then back to guitar and stuff. I even do it while driving sometimes, probably not the best habit ever...
lol i do in public, like at school and everyone whos a non guitarist just gives me weird stupid looks like "wtf?" but my guitar playing friends always join in and we "air shred"
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
I air guitar sometimes, I usually end up air drumming more, but the wiediest think i do is air Violin-ing, even when the music doesn't have a violin in it. And it's not like I'm aware of it, my friends are usually like "wtf r u doin?" and I'm like"... I don't know..."
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I airdrum a lot more then air guitar, even though I play guitar. I air drum all the time, especially while driving : /