Page 1 of 3
alright so i made a custom halo guitar, drilled concept art of the characters of halo 3 and put a custom marine green and burnt orange paint job on a cheapo behringer strat knock-off. i also scalloped the fretboard and etched the name off the headstock and now i wanna put something else there instead. any ideas? can be game related or something totally random.

i wont put anything offensive because i wanna be able to sell the guitar when the halo movie comes out

by the way i cant get a good picture inside the house or outside since its too dark either way but ill get a pick up later if possible.
empty the bullets from the chamber
Put like 117 under the tremelo

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Dude sorry to piss on your chips but the movie was ****ed off. There is a small chance of it being made, but no time soon. Put the halo3 logo there?
Quote by Triquad
Put like 117 under the tremelo

almost all the space on the body is taken but thats a freakin sweet idea for the head, i would have never thought of that. anybody else?
I'd love to see a pic of that, even though I don't really care about Halo.
Who dat?
Quote by SpartanTHC
Dude sorry to piss on your chips but the movie was ****ed off. There is a small chance of it being made, but no time soon. Put the halo3 logo there?

really? last i heard it was pushed to 2009. o well either way i probly wont be keeping the guitar. but the halo 3 logo is already on the guitar, forgot to mention that
ya put 117 for master chief but do it the same way pete townsend numbered his guitars
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
http://www.halothemovie.com/

Halo Declared Dead
Posted in News on October 15th, 2007

Director says movie is not happening.

US, October 5, 2007 - Filmmaker Neill Blomkamp had been slated to direct Fox-Universal’s feature film version of the videogame sensation Halo, but the project infamously fell apart last year. Still, there had been rumblings that Halo could still fight its way onto the big screen. It seems, however, that even Blomkamp has given up hope for the Halo movie.

“The film is entirely dead. In the configuration it was in. Whatever happens with that movie, assuming that movie gets made, will be a totally different configuration,” Blomkamp informed Creativity-Online.com. “It’s not so much me as the entire vessel sank. Basically, it was a combination of; there were two studios involved that weren’t getting along in the process of making it, Universal and Fox. That kind of stuff happens, it’s a fragile industry. So the film collapsed at the end of last year, and it’s been dead, ever since then. I’ll be curious to see what happens.”

Blomkamp made a trilogy of live-action Halo short films to help promote the release of the Halo 3 game, but they were not — contrary to fans’ hopes — meant to rekindle interest in the movie. “There was not even one percent of my mind in doing those short pieces to try and resurrect the film. And I think maybe that’s because I’m closer to the film, I know how hard it fell, and I know that doing things like that was not how you’re going to get it back on its feet,” Blomkamp explained.

But Blomkamp didn’t shut the door on Halo entirely, saying, “As I’m getting older one of the things I’ve realized most about this industry is never say never. That’s the first thing. Right now, I can’t see myself doing that film. But I’m not going to say that I’m not going to do it. So in the present moment, right now, I could take it or leave it. It doesn’t matter to me anymore. There’s too much interesting **** out there. The film has the capacity, if things line up correctly, to be, I think, really cool. But it ended up collapsing, and things happen for a reason.”
Quote by Anarion614
I'd love to see a pic of that, even though I don't really care about Halo.

yeah i probly post a bulletin about it when its finished completely, i have it finished but i have to get my boss to resolder the wires since i dont have the tool for it. it started as a "hey im bored and have a cheap guitar and drill" thing and i just kept going
Quote by Mike9200
ya put 117 for master chief but do it the same way pete townsend numbered his guitars

pic please?
Quote by GizmoKaKa
I would pay for that guitar haha

im asking like 400-500 for it after iv replaced the pickups later, im sure some fan will buy it as a collectors thing
Quote by digimon go!
does anybody else REALLY want cake right now

what the hell made you say that?
ok so this is really getting off topic. the 117 thing is cool but im still looking for more suggestions in case of anything better
Quote by SpartanTHC
How about "finish the fight" in small letters?

thats actually going on the backplate
Quote by fretsonfire74
what the hell made you say that?

i keep tasting cake in my mouth randomly and realized how much i want some
The mark of shame... put that mark they tattooed on the arbiter's chest at the beginning of halo 2.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
Quote by DaveDaThrasha
The mark of shame... put that mark they tattooed on the arbiter's chest at the beginning of halo 2.

dang man as much as i have played 2 i always skip that video, i forgot what it even looks like. o by the way do yuo guys think i should etch it in lke the pictures or paint it?
Yeah i agree with that person, put 117 on it somewhere and give us pics when its done
Quote by schmalex1
what about u.n.s.c on the head stock , i dunno

Lol i just said that.
You should put Sarge Johnson's face on it.
or a picture of a Plasma Nade or Sword. or SPNKR
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by SpartanTHC
Lol i just said that.

oh sorry i just skimmed through everything and was hoping no one posted that
Quote by schmalex1
what about u.n.s.c on the head stock , i dunno

the u.n.s.c. thing is cool but im still liking 117 better, maybe if we get enough suggestions ill make a poll
Quote by GizmoKaKa
You should put Sarge Johnson's face on it.
or a picture of a Plasma Nade or Sword. or SPNKR

swords already on it, i may put a shotgun on the side later and i dont want too many weapons on the guitar
Make the knobs blue like plasma grenades.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Make the knobs blue like plasma grenades.
haha that would be sweet but maybe a little too far, i was trying to do something with the strap pegs but i couldnt think of anything that would look good sticking off the guitar like that
yeah make the nobs blue and paint some blue plasmey explosion around it
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Quote by GizmoKaKa
yeah make the nobs blue and paint some blue plasmey explosion around it

blue doesnt match the colors, i was gonna paint the logo blue but it would look corny. the pickup covers, selector, and volume/tone knobs are just black on an orange pickguard
Quote by SpartanTHC
A warthog.

dear god, that would be amazing. haha if its not too big i may try that. theres a banshee on the back. for the most part the front is good characters and the back is bad so that would go well
Quote by EggNoggy
Picture!

tomorrow hopefully. if i get it put back together. like i said its still in individual peices
Page 1 of 3