Are we really changing anything?
Are we changing, ourselves?
Did we ever care?

that's what I want to know.
punk has changed most of ours views on life, casualties on the other hand have changed...... peoples hair do's?
That hair makes you feel more attached to this ideal of punk than anything else, and we all know it.
It's just this dirty secret of the elite
Quote by blackflag49
What the hell is this thread about?

Ridiculous red mohawks and guns, methinks.
the red mohawk is photoshooooooped.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
this **** makes no sense.

And what's up with that whole "Suicide is the new gay!"

I don't even know what it means. Is suicide the new thing that Republicans hate? Is it the new things kids pretend to be to get laid by scene chicks? Is the new show on HBO?

Or do you mean the old school gay? Is suicide the new happy?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
im pretty sure that guns fake by the way... or they took the photo in south america or somewhere they went on tour where guns are common. but me thinks about this
((insert crass logo with the broken gun//))
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101

Don't worry, I spoke to God. He told me the casualties were punk, bagels are decent and that moses invented straight-beaked caps

I'm pretty sure you just proved Satan exists, cause all of the above suck.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
uh, I don't think I proved that satan exists by that statement. Not only is it all objective in our views, but there's always going to be some opposing view stating the complete opposite. So really it just proves that you're an arsehole who isn't down with the radness of God
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
bahahaha what the ****, I don't recall making this thread, at all.
aha this is decent.
but yeah, **** all you n00bers. If you don't know about vamp cats, you don't know punk rock at all.

and that "suicide is the new gay" is me carrying forth b-wiZe's torch. But half you kids wouldn't know about that.

Don't worry, I spoke to God. He told me the casualties were punk, bagels are decent and that moses invented straight-beaked caps

1. Vamp cats for ****ing life and coalXunion and **** yo

2. I miss ange and I don't know where she went

3. bagels rule
Quote by MX4Life
I'm pretty sure you just proved Satan exists, cause all of the above suck.

Are you saying bagels suck?
Get the **** out. NOW!
Bagels are the only bread product I eat
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm gonna do a vampire cats article for the new issue of the punk forum gazette

I'll try not to make it too ponx, cause some of you might explode from the ponxness of the vamp cats
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
but yeah, **** all you n00bers. If you don't know about vamp cats, you don't know punk rock at all.

Elitism is for tr00 p0nx rawkers.

Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
uh, I don't think I proved that satan exists by that statement. Not only is it all objective in our views, but there's always going to be some opposing view stating the complete opposite. So really it just proves that you're an arsehole who isn't down with the radness of God

Missing obvious sarcasm is for tr00 ponx.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101

The radness of god? wtf? And what's with this ca5ua1t|35 stupidness?
This thread is interesting because the n00bness of people who usually don't act like complete n00bfaces is revealed.
Quote by sargasm
This thread is interesting because the n00bness of people who usually don't act like complete n00bfaces is revealed.

i lolled.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
it's all about the gutbucket bass people....

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101

Your name is TiMaRmStRoNg101, and therefore your opinion is irrelevant.
Quote by axeslash
Your name is TiMaRmStRoNg101, and therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

The n00bage continues
Quote by sargasm
The n00bage continues

You're a n00b!

Eh this thread didn't have anything meaningful to say in the first place. I didn't want to break with street punk tradition and do something original for once.
Quote by mike2
it's all about the gutbucket bass people....

Those things are actually very cool and they sound good...too bad I'm too lazy to make one/don't know how to play it...I'll just stick to my uBeR c00l sQuIeR!
Quote by devourthekitten
Those things are actually very cool and they sound good...too bad I'm too lazy to make one/don't know how to play it...I'll just stick to my uBeR c00l sQuIeR!

I made one. It doesn't sound very good though.