My friend is scared his gf might break-up with him so

Does anybody know any good reasons to give to a girl to convince her to not break-up with you?

without sounding desperate or crazy...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
If she is going to break up with him there is obviously no point in trying to make it work.
Relationship thread.

Tell him not to jump to conclusions, it's kind of impossible to really give you a solution when you don't really tell us the exact problem.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by kidsilcon
If she is going to break up with him there is obviously no point in trying to make it work.

Yep, if she really wants to do it, the relationship really has little chance of lasting.
not much you can do...

we would kinda need a reason why she would break up with him though.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
This one time my girlfriend was about to dump me and for some retarded reason I decided to write 100 reasons why she shouldn't leave me and it worked.

However we had already been dating for about a year or so, depending on how close they are and how long the relationship was, this might or might not work.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by I es sleepy
tell her your pregnant?

Hahaha, do it, seriously keep a straight face when you do it.
Did your friend do something wrong, or does she just want to leave him.

Because if he did something bad, there's a chance and a possibility its worth doing, if she just wants to leave there's not even a point
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
^ that might get you a slap... but it would be funny... make sure someone has a video camera i want to see that!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
i posted situation in relationship thread so check it out plz
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.