Page 1 of 2
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article385529.ece

Knowing my ass-hole-ish nature... I'd be the ass-hole that walks up to the stupid swing and sits on it to see if i get possessed by the ghost of some ass-hole little kid...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
There's probably some kind of reasonable explanation.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
my guess is some prick buried a high power magnet under the sand, and another on the bottom of the swing with so they would repel, but thats a pretty long distance for magnets to repel like that

edit:
Academics have now ruled out magnetic and electrical fields

oops nvm
You are now blinking manually
Wow that's so awesome.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
gravity? wind? some sort of bizzare magnetic pull by some chemical deep underground?

instead of sitting on it to see if you do get possessed, you should pretend you are...

now that would be worth watching.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
gravity? wind? some sort of bizzare magnetic pull by some chemical deep underground?

instead of sitting on it to see if you do get possessed, you should pretend you are...

now that would be worth watching.

I was being sarcatic dude. I don't belive in "ghosts" or "spirits" or any other fairy tales... And WTF is up with the whole 5-days-before-Halloween ****? seems mighty suspicious...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I've figured it out! Look at the end of it, you can see the cameraman obviously performing some sort of evil jinx on it with his hand.
Quote by Fyre Deity
I was being sarcatic dude. I don't belive in "ghosts" or "spirits" or any other fairy tales... And WTF is up with the whole 5-days-before-Halloween ****? seems mighty suspicious...

Which is exactly why you should go and pretend to be posessed. Hence the reason why I said pretend to be posessed. Anyone that really believes in that sort of thing wouldn't do it now would they?

Or would they???

Hmmm...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Fyre Deity

people come up with this crap all the time, they just always put more emphasis on it during halloween
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by x_thurston_x
Which is exactly why you should go and pretend to be posessed. Hence the reason why I said pretend to be posessed. Anyone that really believes in that sort of thing wouldn't do it now would they?

Or would they???

Hmmm...

i would
You are now blinking manually
Quote by edwardthegreat5
There's probably some kind of reasonable explanation.

There's always one of these guys.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage
There's always one of these guys.

I believe in the paranormal and stuff, but come on, this is ridiculous, it's a swing set.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I don't think a spirit would make it swing in public like that for 10 days straight, yknow what I mean?
You know that a newspaper is serious when it has a link to an article called "No Snogwarts for Hermione"

But that is really pretty interesting... gonna have to go check out more reputable articles from better newspapers to find out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
hahaha!
I'm from Argentina
that's total bull****
there's no such things as ghosts
Quote by huevomax
hahaha!
I'm from Argentina
that's total bull****
there's no such things as ghosts

Umm... what does that have to do with anything?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead

The swing is in Argentina?
Shut the **** up guys.
Didn't you hear.
He's ARGENTENIAN
GTFO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND HE SMITES YOU WITH HIS FISTS
This particular case seems fishy, but I belive that paranormal activity is existant.
Nikolas
What was the women doing right in front of the swing just at the beginning of the vid? Was she just stopping the swing so they can capture it gathering momentum again to prove it's real?
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Eternal_One
What was the women doing right in front of the swing just at the beginning of the vid? Was she just stopping the swing so they can capture it gathering momentum again to prove it's real?

She held it 'til it stopped, then walked away.

Meh..I saw this in The Sun about a week ago.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Eternal_One

*sigh* yes
The only reasonable explanation is that the swingset is actually the anti-christ come to take over the world and those who follow him will have their souls devoured and live with Satan forever.

Although there is a very very slight chance that it is a practical joke played by the local teenagers, but I highly doubt that
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I have to admit I was dubious at first, and then I saw the reputable paper that provided the news: The Sun. Scientists ruled out electrical winds? Academics called in ghost hunters?

It's a load of bollocks I'm afraid, everyone.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
Quote by raise_the_dead

If you read the article to the end it says it' in Farmit,Argentina
Even if it is haunted, you'd think the girl would have got some serious practice in now ... she's crap on the swing. It was all over the place.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent
I don't really care about a child ghost on a swing.

It is the psycho killers standing next to my bad watching me masturbate that get to me.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
I don't really care about a child ghost on a swing.

It is the psycho killers standing next to my bad watching me masturbate that get to me.

i didnt say u could stop
A haunted roundabout would be cooler.

It would stay still until some poor unsuspecting kid got on, then it would spin insanely fast, the acceleration and centrifugal forces instantly killing said child.

Now THAT would be worth a watch.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by mud
Even if it is haunted, you'd think the girl would have got some serious practice in now ... she's crap on the swing. It was all over the place.

rofl.

eh. i give her. 3/10
Quote by punk_metal
rofl.

eh. i give her. 3/10

Maybe its not a "her" but a 60 year old pedophile who died raping little children on swings. Eh? EH?

WTLTL 2011
Page 1 of 2